• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

He basically stayed the same as the cartoon for so long in the comics people realised he was just a bit of a caricature/undeveloped. Rogue got a life, he didn't. They're over now and she's gonna be banging Magneto soon enough anyway so it's fine.

They added a kinda cool bit in the late 90's revealing his not-so-clean past with Mr. Sinister and how he actually led the Marauders (mutant evil people who work for Sinister) into the NY tunnels and then carry out the Mutant Massacre, a big event in X-Men history, causing a lot of pain and suffering to the team as well as the Morlocks, the kinda ugly/rubbish mutants that lived in the tunnels undisturbed and peacefully for years.

He didn't realise what was going to happen and left, after saving a little girl (who would go on to become the awesome x-woman Marrow). After years of not telling the X-men, when they found out, they dumped him in the Arctic to die/find his own way.

I liked that.

Then he just came back. And no one really cared. Which annoyed me.

Ok, let me look for it. Someone posted a photo of a long poster from a con of some sort I think, on CBR. It had the phrase on the left, and Kraven on the right, amongst the city, and it looked like he was holding onto part of the letters also partially visible in Nova's poster.

EDIT: Can't find the image, but just confirmed that indeed, Kraven is on the shortlist/teasers, as well as Falcon, on the CBR forums.

Edited by Paj!

Interesting, yeah. I find it hard to believe that Rodgers' Avengers would easily square off with the T-bolts team he sanctioned but I guess we'll see how that pans out. At any rate, Rodgers vs Crossbones could be a lot of fun- He was, afterall, the sniper outside the court house and I don't think they've met since. I wonder where Cage and the other high ranking 'day job' T-Bolts will stand, too.

The new man without fear is blates gonna be Moon Knight!

Hopefully.

this looks interesting, no info on who is writing/drawing yet though

1280934439.jpg

Looks like it'll probably just be the TBolts comic, as that is Kev Walker artwork. Awesome.

I just purchased volume 1 - 3 of 100 Bullets, due to always hearing good things about it, and having just been informed of the premise.

I couldn't sleep last night and ended up reading the second entire half of the Bendis/Maleev Daredevil collection, as well as most of Uncanny X-Men Sisterhood, which only came yesterday morning (but is incredibly short, so it's fine).

I need the next Daredevil collection to come out!

I've spent the last 3 days "asquiring" the entirety of Age of Apocalypse, including the 10th anniversary issues, in complete reading order, and now it doesn't "work". It's just forever opening, and slows down my computer. Ugly duckling.

It's not worth it.

I got the digest versions cheap (they're like £5 each or something) of the first few years of the "new" team, including the DP saga.

It's hyped up anyway. Good at the time/influential, but it's still Claremont writing...

I actually own the issue with Cyclops holding her body. Seems to not be worth a lot though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!