Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

UK

My comics have been dispatched!! So fucking excited!! Even for Haunt, which looks awful.

:p

Neon_Spidey_Lamp.jpg

This is what I think of when I think of Marvel. Spiderman thrusting his rectum towards the reader. Put it away.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Spiderman is the master of frotage.

DC's style seem to, in my experience, reflect the tone of the story. Marvel is just crotch thrusting. Even in your sig, look at Magneto's bulge. It's worse than Bowie Bulge.

I bet they do. Marvel is one massive gang bang. Spiderman's webbing everywhere. Wolverine trying to penetrate people. The Hulk constantly stripping. Silver Surfer - less said about him, the better.

On the otherhandm Superman and Batman always have their pants on (the outside).

Oh dear. See now...if you're gonna be spending more times around these parts, there are a few things that are going to have to change.....

Haha! You're the one who posted pictures of Lycraman's bum flashing. :heh:

That time when he went nuts and was chasing after Mary Jane was just repressed feelings. Hypnotic suggestion? Yeeeaaahrrr right.

Rez for your things (left to right)

Captain America, Spider-Man, Daredevil (massive guess), Mystereo, another green Spider-Man and...fuck, Baron Zemo?

Yes, yes, Spider-man, Yes, Kick-Ass, Hit-Girl. :p

I should finish Spider-Man (one of them) and Mysterio today. :)

Dan Slott just twittered a link to ReZs work!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE DOES IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

^ Genuine Lol.

Uncanny was mildly interesting this week. I liked the back-up story/Prelude to Children's Crusade better though. The art was better too.

Legacy reminds me of Old-School X-Men adventures. Though the art there too is very drab.

Got this today: Spawn Origins: Book 1

I was delighted to find that the description lies! It includes Spawn #9, also the first ever reprint of Spawn #10

Still waiting on Dark Avengers/X-Men Utopia to be delivered.

Also I have a random question, does anyone know why Punisher MAX vol 4 is so expensive and out of print just about everywhere? (this one)

Well I guess its certainly possible but I doubt it :p

Your best bet is to look for it in local comic book stores, they tend to have rarer stuff there. Thats where I get a lot of my trades when I cant find them online.

Ive had a quick look for vol.4 but ive only been able to find it in trade paperback, not Hardcover unfortunately.

If you remove the text bubbles it looks like she is getting him oral sex .

------

I enjoyed Grim Hunt (just finished), though I'm torn about the conclusion.

I don't think Kraven needed to come back, and I liked that he wanted to die again, but then the bit in the Savage Land indicated he'd just eventually return to same-old, same-old. Not very interesting.

I'm also iffy about Madame Web/Arana/Arachne shuffling roles. Especially So definitively. I hoped Julia would remain a hero, but with a more unique psychic powerset. It seems silly that she suddenly wears a variation of Madame Web's colours just cause she has the powers. Eh.

----

Also finished Batman: The Black Glove and the Resurrection of Ra's Al Ghul (well, I skipped through that mostly). Now I can finally read my Batman R.I.P trade! (Had it for ages without reading the prior chapters).

I'm planning on it. Main reason I haven't is cause it's one I predict I might like and want to own in book form. I'm waiting for my birthday/Xmas to get a load of graphic novels I might otherwise dilly-dally with buying myself.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!