• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

He better not, I really like her and the pairing of the two.

If he did then I bet we'd get some weird thing where Invincible, knowing that if they arent together she actually grows old (as seen in whatever issue it was where they save him and older Eve tells him about her feelings) goes back in time and stops himself going out with her.

Read the first Walking Dead trade yesterday, I really enjoyed it.

I wasnt really expecting to as ive never been a big horror or Zombie fan but this is done really well, especially the character moments.

Having it being black and white doesnt really bother me, probably actually adds a bit more atmosphere.

I wasnt really expecting to as ive never been a big horror or Zombie fan but this is done really well, especially the character moments.

Having it being black and white doesnt really bother me, probably actually adds a bit more atmosphere.

Word.

Its all about the characters.

TPB 3-5 are amazing. And trade 8. Trade 8.

Fucking. Trade. 8.

(Its...kinda amazing)

I really want to read that but my friend hasnt finished it yet. I also have transmetropolitan to read, which I think is amazing thus far. Apparently patrick stewart is fan of it too.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Ahem. (Ultimate collection ones? They are the sexy hardcovers. You will be happy you get these by the time you become gagga over it if you do)

Who knows they might even release volume 4 sometime. :blank:

I have no idea what versions one can get...I'll look that up now actually.

EDIT: Ooh...yeah, getting vol 1 and 2 of the ultimate editions would be cool.

Anyone else reading Millar and Hitch's FF at the moment? I was really liking it...up until the most recent part. Its just a bit meh. I don't know if or when it falls into continuuity...which would help. These things would be a bit more significant if we knew that.

Anyway

Secret Invasion 8 this weekend. Whos excited? :)

Anyone else reading Millar and Hitch's FF at the moment? I was really liking it...up until the most recent part. Its just a bit meh. I don't know if or when it falls into continuuity...which would help. These things would be a bit more significant if we knew that.

Anyway

Secret Invasion 8 this weekend. Whos excited? :)

Be nice to get to the end of SI, as ive said before, I havent thought its been that great. Im hoping this last issue will be a great one.

Well, just read SI#8

I, like a lot of people had seen Osborn taking over from Stark so that wasnt a shock. The rest of the issue, minus the last page was just as much of a letdown as the entire run for me. Nothing really happened, the reveal of the other heroes was poorly handled and I dont think there was enough of them either. Overall I found Civil War and even House of M more enjoyable.

I think I agree to an extent. However, I did NOT see

SHIELD being dispanded coming. Or the final panel. I read that it was Norman Osborn-y but to be honest I thought it was just going to be him becoming head of SHIELD.

If I were you I would head over to IGN and look at all the Dark Reign stuff, including the two video interviews.

I. Am. Fucking. Pumped.

It looks absolutely amazing. Honestly. I cannot wait. Sounds so good. Just...all the solicits, deal with different threads and several characters crossing over, whole host of new characters. Amazing.

I have a feeling Iron Patriot might be Norman. Maybe. Probably not actually. Could be an old Iron Man bad guy. Invincible Iron Man sounds like it will be amazing.

I am really...ridiculously pumped for it. All the art and stuff looks amazing too.

I think I agree to an extent. However, I did NOT see

SHIELD being dispanded coming. Or the final panel. I read that it was Norman Osborn-y but to be honest I thought it was just going to be him becoming head of SHIELD.

If I were you I would head over to IGN and look at all the Dark Reign stuff, including the two video interviews.

I. Am. Fucking. Pumped.

It looks absolutely amazing. Honestly. I cannot wait. Sounds so good. Just...all the solicits, deal with different threads and several characters crossing over, whole host of new characters. Amazing.

I have a feeling Iron Patriot might be Norman. Maybe. Probably not actually. Could be an old Iron Man bad guy. Invincible Iron Man sounds like it will be amazing.

I am really...ridiculously pumped for it. All the art and stuff looks amazing too.

Just had another thought after reading posts on Superherohype. What were Emma Frost and apparently Namor doing with the villians on the last page?

so, yeah

Invincible...

woah. sweet :D

Yes. Lol. How far you got?

I leant it to my friend (who I saw today) (I leant him the UC's vol 1-3 ie Issue 1-35 ish) and he was like (when I gave him them) "I probably won't get them back to you in a while".

Anyway saw him today (He finished it in a week apparently) and was like "Yeah...I assumed you were exagerating when you said it was the best comic ever....you were right it actually is."

---------

Secret Invasion 8

Yep. Namor and White Queen. Awesome. Shes always been dodgy, and so has he to an extent.

Yes. Lol. How far you got?

I leant it to my friend (who I saw today) (I leant him the UC's vol 1-3 ie Issue 1-35 ish) and he was like (when I gave him them) "I probably won't get them back to you in a while".

Anyway saw him today (He finished it in a week apparently) and was like "Yeah...I assumed you were exagerating when you said it was the best comic ever....you were right it actually is."

---------

Secret Invasion 8

Yep. Namor and White Queen. Awesome. Shes always been dodgy, and so has he to an extent.

I borrowed the first 12 (hardback collection) off Shorty last night. Proper amazing. That Twist was particularly good, and completely unexpected which was good.

Also, words can't describe how good the last page of #12 is.

I borrowed the first 12 (hardback collection) off Shorty last night. Proper amazing. That Twist was particularly good, and completely unexpected which was good.

Also, words can't describe how good the last page of #12 is.

Remind me what the end of 12 was. I forget. Wait....Nope.

Honestly though? You ain't seen NOTHING yet.

I´ve been reading on countdown to Final Crisis.

My reaction from issue #1 up til issue 20ish was it was it was alright, weird but now its just gone stupid....

Green Lantern >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Batman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Final Crisis >>> The rest of DC

[ Kirkman Books >> Green Lantern >>>>> Marvel >>>>>>>>>>>>>> DC ]

I´ve not been much into Marvel and DC comics (though I´ve been meaning on checking out Green Lantern) just got curious on this whole Final Crisis.

The Holly and Harlene story is just... infuriating.

Yeah. Bar Batman and the grossly insanely awesome Green Lantern, DC is incredibly bland and boring.

I absolutely cannot recommend Green Lantern enough. Hit "Rebirth" then "Sinestro Corps War" volume 1et2 and then "Secret Origin" which is out next month ish. Its fantastic. Geoff Johns is a genius. In Secret Origin he retells the story of Sinestro and Hal Jordan, but weaves into the mythology interesting and important links to the upcoming War of the Lights, and Blackest Night storylines.

Which are incredible.

So whats actually going on with Batman at the moment. I know there was a whole Batman RIP storyline and apparently
Nightwing is going to be taking over for him in Gotham

but as I dont read DC ive got no idea.

I havn't read the RIP finale yet (Its sitting here) but I havn't been hugely impressed with it. Basically Batmans mentally snapping, and won't be Batman for at least a while.

"Quest for the Cowl" or whatever its called is the storyline showing who will take over. My money is on Nightwing,

as you suggested

as hes really the only viable and believable replacement anywhere near Bruces skill.

Damian is amazing though. But hes no Batman.

Just had another thought after reading posts on Superherohype. What were Emma Frost and apparently Namor doing with the villians on the last page?

OH MY GOD I'M AN IDIOT!

LOL

I didn't even think about

Namor already being in the good Illuminati!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...my H Christ. I mean seriously. Bloody hell.

I'm reading Batman Legends (the Uk edition of Batman), so I'm only on R.I.P part 2.

It's a promising idea/story so far. Not sure who Jezebel Jet is other than his girlfriend (hadn't read it for a few years before part 1), she looks a bit "stereotypical comic babe"-ish to me.

I like the Club Of Villains, how they're all randoms.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!