• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

bats

1268590048.jpg

new one-shot from Ryan Ottley :)

Orange Lantern is Gonzo.

tumblr_kz7hk02HCU1qziacgo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1268689888&Signature=PvLJFFiOFB3%2F%2Fl7zHcI4RX4AlFg%3D

YES!

I presume you've all seen that Osborn's Enforcer has been shown?

darkavengers20100311015.jpg

The Void, then, without Sentry. The obvious choice, but also the best. Funny that we already saw him on the cover to DA previously but we assumed it was Venom at the time.

da6.jpg

I fraking love Sentry/Bob/Void. Bendis' slow build in to the full clearly defined three beings that comprise The Sentry has been a genuine pleasure to see in motion. Can't wait to see how it goes from here.

Read Siege #3

Overall good but im a bit disapointed that

It looks like Sentry/Void is gonna be the big bad of this event. I mean I know its been building all year through Dark Avengers but ive hated Sentry since they reintroduced him and I feel like issue 4 should have been the ultimate takedown of Osborn, not 3. (Although I can see Osborn perhaps getting killed by Sentry/Void in the last issue)

Also, Spideys takedown of Osborn kind of felt like it was just put in there for fans like myself who wanted Peter to be the one who finally stopped him.

Read Siege #3

Overall good but im a bit disapointed that

It looks like Sentry/Void is gonna be the big bad of this event. I mean I know its been building all year through Dark Avengers but ive hated Sentry since they reintroduced him and I feel like issue 4 should have been the ultimate takedown of Osborn, not 3. (Although I can see Osborn perhaps getting killed by Sentry/Void in the last issue)

Also, Spideys takedown of Osborn kind of felt like it was just put in there for fans like myself who wanted Peter to be the one who finally stopped him.

I hear ya.

I think

Norman Osborn

Might get killed next issue. I can't see any way around it now.

If not then assumably he'll be sent to like...the highest security prison

EVAAAARRRRR.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!