N-Europe

UK

I liked years ago (mid-late 90's) when he got repowered. That storyline was cool. He'd lost his powers (or so he thought) after overdoing it trying to take over the entire Manhattan power grid or something, eventually needing Spidey to same him. Electro was defeated, actualy falling into Spidey's arms.

Eventually Rose and Delilah (I loved) strapped him to an electric chair to jump start him, and he became UBER. Beating Spidey easily, forcing him to beg for his life, and then it took both Spidey and Nate Grey to eventually take him down IIRC.

It just made far more sense overall.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Thor confirmed. Entire world 'unsurprised'

1265389443.jpg&w=300

but!

1265382726.jpg

This is a 2nd teaser from Marvel. The last one seemed like an Avengers roster, but wasn't. This one could be an Avengers 'B' team but I doubt it. It hasn't got a particularly wide power set range so I hope not.

edit: also convinced that Hawkeye's bow stance is physically impossible. The arrow is below the string so doesn't that mean that the arrow would just fall off?

Wiki's counts alot of Batman comics

1. Detective Comics
  2. Batman
  3. Batman and Robin
  4. Batman: Streets of Gotham
  5. Superman/Batman
  6. Batman Confidential
  7. Red Robin
  8. Gotham City Sirens
  9. Brave and the Bold
  10. The Outsiders
  11. Batgirl
  12. Azrael
  13. Return of Bruce Wayne
  14. All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder
  15. Batman: The Brave and the Bold (TV)

For ReZ:

1265219647.jpg

Edited by Dante
Automerged Doublepost

Still not read the last few Walking Dead issues, 67 is just proving cursed for me. Just...not opening. And if it does, it just closes at exactly the same point each time. I'm ALMOST tempted to just read a summary of it.

Edited by Paj!

Similar to the question I asked last year about GL trades, what order should the GLC trades be read in?

Green Lantern Corps: Recharge

Green Lantern Corps, vol. 1: To Be a Lantern

Green Lantern Corps, vol. 2: A Darker Shade of Green

Green Lantern: The Sinestro Corps War, vol. 1

Green Lantern: The Sinestro Corps War, vol. 2

Green Lantern Corps: Ring Quest

Green Lantern Corps: Sins of the Star Sapphire

I know you guys mostly don't like Smallville, but a lot of cool DC stuff happened in the latest episode

The Justice Society of America were in it as a band of old superheroes who had to disappear when the government went after them. They were trying to get the band of new Superheroes (which consists of Green Arrow/Speedy, Impulse, Cyborg, Aquaman and Clark) to continue their legacy etc.

Hawkman and Doctor Fate (complete with full costume, capes, masks and everything! not just hoodies and sunglasses) were the main focus, with references to many others such as Green Lantern (his lantern and ring were seen), the Flash (a really cool replica of the oldschool helmet) as well as others like Wildcat, Hawkgirl, Stargirl and the Suicide Squad.

Also Martian Manhunter showed his true colours (green) and his intangibility for the first time. It was pretty epic stuff...... for a DC fan. (Of which this thread has few)

I know you guys mostly don't like Smallville, but a lot of cool DC stuff happened in the latest episode

The Justice Society of America were in it as a band of old superheroes who had to disappear when the government went after them. They were trying to get the band of new Superheroes (which consists of Green Arrow/Speedy, Impulse, Cyborg, Aquaman and Clark) to continue their legacy etc.

Hawkman and Doctor Fate (complete with full costume, capes, masks and everything! not just hoodies and sunglasses) were the main focus, with references to many others such as Green Lantern (his lantern and ring were seen), the Flash (a really cool replica of the oldschool helmet) as well as others like Wildcat, Hawkgirl, Stargirl and the Suicide Squad.

Also Martian Manhunter showed his true colours (green) and his intangibility for the first time. It was pretty epic stuff...... for a DC fan. (Of which this thread has few)

That does sound awesome.

You said this was Smallville though? Doesn't add up. :p

Secret Avengers announced! By Brubaker and Deodato. Thats a great creative team. Sounds AWESOME.

1265649296.jpg&w=300

And.....it APPEARS that we are getting Invincible AND Invincible Returns next week.

DOUBLE FUCKING INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

UURRRGH! Yes! Yes Yes!

Seriously, that's an absolutely sick creative team. I guess that New/Dark Avengers is being replaced with an espionage focused B Team of Avengers.

Spider-Man is my best bet for that pose. it's very 'him' in profile.

or Dare Devil? That'd actually be awesome.

My guess for the book is that a team of Avengers, probably low power grade, are tasked with dismantling H.A.M.M.E.R in the wake of Siege. Tracking down fugitive members of the Dark Avengers/ T-Bolts while Thor, Iron Man and Captain America are the public face of the heroic community.

It is possible that it is Venom. I mean the Secret Avengers could be members of Osborns Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts who are now being used for missions that the Avengers cant be seen doing, kind of like X-Factor is now.

Or its just Spider-Man and its gonna be the heroes that deserve a place on the main team but cant get on it because of their public image. Who knows.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!