NEurope

I don't know who these people are. I can't remember names for shit.

Only person I know is the Manapul dude. Because he rocks.

Name you need to remember;

- Robert Kirkman

- Ryan Ottley

- Jason Howard.

Learn them, then move onto others.

---------

As for the inkers. My two favs;

Tim Townsend;

invincible_77_cover_process_by_wya-d38jfq4.jpg

Dexter Vines

Fallen_Son_TPB_Cover_by_Dexstar71-674x1024.jpg

Leave Cliff Rathburn alone!

Speaking of inkers, Von Grawbadger (best name ever!) of Fear Itself fame is pretty darn swish.

Ten Issue Ones Announced For DC Relaunch

Brian Azzarello and Cliff Chiang on Wonder Woman #1

wwv2_cv1.jpg

Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis on Aquaman #1

aqm_cv1.jpg

Brian Buccellato and Francis Manapul on Flash #1

flsv3_cv1.jpg

Ethan Van Sciver and Gail Simone writing The Fury Of Firestorm #1 with artist Yildiray Cinar.

firestorm_cv1.jpg

Tony Daniel and Philip Tan on Hawkman #1.

svghkman_cv1.jpg

JT Krul and Dan Jurgens on Green Arrow #1

ga_cv1.jpg

Dan Jurgens and Aaron Lopresti on Justice League International #1.

jlifinalcover1.jpg

Eric Wallace and Roger Robinson on Mister Terrific #1.

mr_terr_cv1.jpg

JT Krul and Freddie Williams II on Captain Atom #1.

catom_cv1.jpg

DC Universe Presents #1 with Deadman story by Paul Jenkins and Bernard Chang. Cover by Ryan Sook. This looks like what Bleeding Cool posted was Adventure Comics #1.

dcu_presents_1_final_400.jpg

I like the redo to Wonder Woman's costume. Dunno when that happened but it's more concise than the original revamp. Come on trousers. I'm over the necklace/choker though.

Aquaman looks amazing.

Fury of the Firestorm is

A) Interesting to see Van Sciver writing

B) Man + woman writing = interesting again.

C) Van Sciver covers regular = win?

D) Cover is interesting with the new characters.

I don't really give a shit about Firestorm but that does look very interesting. Could take or leave the rest.

Im glad to see Manapul staying on Flash, as ive mentioned before I love his work.

I like the design of Green Arrows costume, just a shame the character tends to get annoying quickly but i'll at least give the first issue a read.

Quite like the artwork for Hawkman. I'll give the first issue a read but it depends on what kind of setting the series will have. Im not too fond of off-Earth stuff these days.

Firestorm I assume will continue the story from Brightest Day, seems weird for a reboot but as weve said it looks like not all stories are disappearing.

Not too sure on Booster Gold in that JLI cover, his mask looks weird. Im also wondering why Blue Beetle isnt on it. Maybe we'll see a suprise return of Ted Kord with the new universe.

Wonder Woman looks pretty rad. Also, that cover, whoever did it, is awesome.

I still think Aquaman is stoopid.

Manapul on Flash; ME GUSTA.

What the Hell is Firestorm?

The rest I'm meh about.

We knew that at the end of Brightest Day

Yeah but....I was too bewildered by how shit the end of Brightest Day was to comprehend anything that my eyes had just witnessed. :p

They need to make it a running gag that in every Aquaman arc from now on he loses then regains his hand, maybe sometimes it could alternate. It'll be like killing Kenny in South Park!

When are the other 42 being revealed? Are DC just doing them all now?I really want to see more of Supes.

I'd assume we'll find out about the other big name comics in the next few days (the Bat Books, the Green Lantern Books and the Superman books)

Dont know when the rest are being announced. I think a lot of the stuff that theyve done now has been rushed in response to Bleeding Cool leaking the news out early.

I just read the Abin Sur Green Lantern tie in to Flashpoint, quite cool. Seems like it might be one of the more important tie ins. Did make me laugh though how the Green Lanterns and Guardian designs have switched to the movie versions for this event.

The Green Lantern that comes to Earth and dies, giving Hal Jordan his ring. This basically shows what would have happened if Abin hadnt died. Doesnt tie in too much with Flashpoint until the end but its quite a big ending.

I do know that Gail Simone is writing a Metal men and a Losers ongoing :D

The Green Lantern that comes to Earth and dies, giving Hal Jordan his ring. This basically shows what would have happened if Abin hadnt died. Doesnt tie in too much with Flashpoint until the end but its quite a big ending.

Ah, k. Cheers.

Sick me.

-----

I just thought - a Batman artist must be Capullo......

She exists!

x2_6617ce0

hopefully we'll be back to one a month now (I think I've said that the last 5 issues now ;) )

DC doing digital and print copy combo pack for Justice League #1

On Wednesday, August 31st, DC Comics will make publishing history again with their first-ever comic book combo pack. Each issue of JUSTICE LEAGUE, by New York Times bestselling writer and DC Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns and bestselling artist and DC Comics Co-Publisher Jim Lee, will be available in a convenient combo pack including a print edition and digital version of the comic book.

Those who want a physical copy of JUSTICE LEAGUE to read and collect, as well as the ability to download it onto their favorite device for easy transport, get ready. Each print edition of the comic book and an individual code for digital download will be wrapped in a poly bag and available for $4.99. Separately, the standard version will retail for $3.99 and the digital version will retail for $3.99.

“As we continue to expand our readership and make our titles more accessible to readers everywhere, we’re excited to provide our comic shop retail partners and their consumers with multiple formats of JUSTICE LEAGUE in one convenient place,” said John Rood, EVP Sales, Marketing and Business Development.

Not only will Johns and Lee be collaborating for the first time, but their contemporary take on the origin of the comic book industry’s premier superhero team will be available in DC Comics’ historic first comic book combo pack.

Both digital and print editions of DC’s comics will have parity pricing for the first four weeks of release; thereafter, the digital titles drop in price down to our standard 1.99 digital price point. Oversized issues, including JUSTICE LEAGUE #1, will start at $3.99 and drop to $2.99 after four weeks.

What devices are digital comics legally available on atm? iPad, computer etc? What about iPhones and whatnot?