NEurope

If it's any consolation he summons dead fish at the moment...

I'm assuming these dead fish don't remain dead once summoned...because that would be worse than just talking to them. :heh:

Any zombie starfish?

tumblr_lmdnrgkQ621ql3xfro1_500.jpg

...but that is pretty rad.

Animal Man #1

anman_cv1_r2asmnkda92a.jpg

Resurrection Man #1

rmn_cv1janagsye5.jpg

I, Vampire #1

ivamp_cv1mada-sa2.jpg

Demon Knights #1

demonk_cv1_r1sjadan.jpg

Frankenstein, Agent of Shade #1

frankenstein_14765432.jpg

Voodoo #1

voodoo_cv1m5ttgu8.jpg

Justice League Dark #1

justld_cv1nsd8q2j3a.jpg

Zatanna is now Katy Perry. :blank:

teen_titans_promo.jpg

Tim Drake is forced to step out from behind his keyboard when an international organization seeks to capture or kill super-powered teenagers. As Red Robin, he must team up with the mysterious and belligerent powerhouse thief known as Wonder Girl and a hyperactive speedster calling himself Kid Flash in TEEN TITANS #1, by Scott Lobdell and artists Brett Booth and Norm Rapmund.

WTH!

I'm so in the mood to become a big DC reader when it reboots. Mostly because I'm so stunned by the covers of so many of these. Animal Man #1 is my favourite thing to look at.

.....................errrrrr.................ummmmmmmmmmm.....................hmmmmmmmmmmmm

......Odd

Superboy looks like a cunt. I see he's gone for a really subtle tattoo that in no way gives away his identity.

Is Grant Morisson writing anything for/after the DC reboot?

Superboy looks like a cunt.

He's still my favourite comic book character [in terms of who I fancy], so you just have to deal with these things.

I hate the Teen Titans cover. Looks like it's from the 90's (in a bad way, you know I'm mostly stunned by 90's things. Like Age of Apocalypse Cyclop's costume. My fave.).

I kinda hate needless things. I didn't realise it was SUCH a big reboot. Thought it was more of a reshuffling. Urgh.

Superboy looks like a cunt. I see he's gone for a really subtle tattoo that in no way gives away his identity.

Nor the weird taped on 'cape'. Red Robin looks astoundingly...interesting

Yeah, I kinda hate that scratchy art. So unnecessary, when you could just do a cover like Swamp Thing, and everyone would mildly enjoy.

The art is horrible yeah. I dislike that artist. Who is it again? Seen his stuff tonnes of times...Ron Garney or something?

I would dislike the costumes/concept less if it was just done by a good artist.

Rob Liefeild is on Hawk and Dove, I thought Dc were investing in talent?

Well, I just finished the dialogue on my last ever script for Marvel. It was a lot of fun, but I'm full-time on Millarworld as of today

...Conflicted feelings! Sad to know we won't see the likes of Old Man Logan and Ultimates again, but equally excited by the prospect of full time Millarworld.

tumblr_lmhewjkFeq1qcuk8g.gif

tumblr_lmhev858zK1qcuk8g.gif

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Edit: Seriously, though, does no one read this apart from me? There was an awesome bit where Terry has to escape this exploding building so he steals the bike from The Dark Knight film (although it's not actually theft since they're in a Wayne Powers hanger). Absolutely awesome.

Edited by Daft

So how many is that now? 15 Batman related ongoings? Pretty obscene.

Seriously, though, does no one read this apart from me? There was an awesome bit where Terry has to escape this exploding building so he steals the bike from The Dark Knight film (although it's not actually theft since they're in a Wayne Powers hanger). Absolutely awesome.

Yeah I read it and its good enough but its not something id care at all if it was cancelled