NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Jon

The Anti-LOL Campaign

lol has stolen people's laughter.

I prefer haha much more.

haha looks quite patronising sometimes though, and hehe has evil, conniving connotations, and rofl is just a step too far into l33t speak, hence lol is the only viable option.

thread of the year jon!

may i ask how anything apart from maybe Diets and your posts have been overly serious? :hehe:

im not being serious, i dont even mind the word lol, just something to do, its not a cuase worth dying for.

"I don't mind LOL."

"I made a campaign against LOL."

are you just trying to annoy me now, everyone seems to get the jist aprt from you, it was a joke.

I actually like using LOL, sorry! It just shows that i'm happy when writing a message!

I'm not going to back the Campaign of 'LOL', sorry to anyone i have hurt! :wink:

I 100% agree with JonSt. "LOL" is one of the most annoying txtspk words there is. You get people who mindlessly say it and aren't even laughing. Then you get people who just go "K, LOL, K, LOL" In every conversation you have with them because they really don't give a shit.

How random is this topic, its quite funny, in a 'haha' way, not a 'lol' way :P

I 100% agree with JonSt. "LOL" is one of the most annoying txtspk words there is. You get people who mindlessly say it and aren't even laughing. Then you get people who just go "K, LOL, K, LOL" In every conversation you have with them because they really don't give a shit.

I only used it in a message a couple of minutes ago, DAMN!

Though to back myself up, i was REALLY REALLY laughing at the awful Ant and Dec Lookalike from the other thread in General Chat!

:woops:

cn i stil use lmao cos im lmao at da replies in dis thread

he he lol... oops

The word doesnt bother me used occasionaly, but used like this it does:

actually sadly about one of those trophies are mine... thier mostly all my brothers lol

yah im from america

haha the glove actually is a mickey mouse glove i got when i went to disney land lol

well for the two side small tvs we had couches on either side and sum chairs that arent pictures for the middle tv

the guy with the peace sign he is eric and pretty weird lol

yah i wish we had bigger tvs but i dont have room in my living room for 4 big tvs lol

haha looks quite patronising sometimes though, and hehe has evil, conniving connotations, and rofl is just a step too far into l33t speak, hence lol is the only viable option.

thread of the year jon!

dukkadukka knows where it's at :wink:

owen, please don't feel you need to censor yourself for the sake of anyone else, you're a lovely guy and that comes through in your posts. if anyone thinks any less of you because of three letters then they're not worth your time :) bless you *hugs*

awwww how lovely! :grin:

No i don't mind! No-one has said anything bad to me! I'm worried i shouldn't use 'LOL' now though! :indeed::hehe:

I only used it in a message a couple of minutes ago, DAMN!

Though to back myself up, i was REALLY REALLY laughing at the awful Ant and Dec Lookalike from the other thread in General Chat!

:woops:

dude, you dont need to back yourself up, everyone else fucking uses it, so why shouldn't you.

Because someone will whine and support some campaign that has no future. :)

and some dickhead will constantly wind up that person. :wink:

awwww how lovely! :grin:

No i don't mind! No-one has said anything bad to me! I'm worried i shouldn't use 'LOL' now though! :indeed::hehe:

lol, just in case anyone is thinking that owen's quoting a message that doens't exist, i deleted it, thinking it'd be more appropriate in a pm :hehe:

and some dickhead will constantly wind up that person. :wink:

Let me know who that dickhead is and I'll kick his ass for you, buddy.

lol, just in case anyone is thinking that owen's quoting a message that doens't exist, i deleted it, thinking it'd be more appropriate in a pm :hehe:

I thought that! I posted the reply...and thought to myself where is the message i replied too, have i gone completely mad? :D

wheres kopo....the loffles from brothels

No WOrrY 'im like ......

here

man

Btw i'm loving the way you guys use smileys to get your rather hostile messages accross. Had me laughing out loud.

Smilies at the end of hostile posts add a touch of sarcasm. Plus they enable your post to take more than one meaning at times.

Sign in to follow this