Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Halo Books.

Hero-of-Time

I thought I would post this here with it being the Other Console board and most people here would know what im talking about. Admins feel free to shift it if you want.

Anyway, after reading this months OXM im in a Halo type mood and thought what better way to get ready for Halo 3 then to read the Halo books.

I have looked on Amazon and found them there and also read the reviews, which are all positive, especially the ones wrote by Eric S. Nylund.

So, has anyone on here bought/read any of these and if so are they any good?

Thanks

I have read all the books and they are excellent, the worse one being the Flood (book 2). its all about the master chief from a kid to the beginning of Halo 2. The Ghosts of Onyx is about another spartan. Hope that helps

Yeah I noticed the authour for The Flood is different from the rest.

I have read a few chapters of the first book and im really enjoying it so far. Its great reading about what the Spartan units were doing before Halo 1 also it really shows how B.A they are.

Im not a big reader so its taking me a while to get through but I am just over halfway through Fall of Reach and it really is a fantastic book.

Its great to see how Master Chief started out his life and how he got forged into this Spartan killing machine. Hopefully I will be finished this one by next week.

I can highly recommend picking at least this one up if you have an interest in the Halo universe.