NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ant-Shimmin

Am I the only person that finds the "I'm a Mac, I'm a PC"

These were the best spoofs I found.

I think they're just as funny as the Mac ones.

That money one was actually pretty funny.

If they released som adverts like that for PC I'd be fine with the apple ones, that way there's two sides.

Those are funny (really funny), but no one is going to make profit from them.

Oh I dunno...

Person One: I Really Need a 1GB Stick

Mac Owner: Oh Apple are ejaculating all over the hardware market at the moment and do this and that and this and that, Why am I talk about Apple, Because I am just literally a Nazi...

I'm sorry for being Sarcastic but Windows Owners post in threads looking for advice and all we get is Apple Spam everywhere, and no matter what we say all Mac Owners go on about is Macs, in threads which don't have any need for reference to Macs or Apple!

I mean being serious didn't cut it, so let's use humour :bowdown:

No you misunderstand. I mean who are these people making the adverts. Really think about it, really, really hard. You'll know when you've thought about it enough when you realise it's all a bunch of crap.

Yep those are the ones. I think they're funny as well. But then again I don't take this PC vs Mac thing as seriously as some.

Haha, those spoofs were real good. But like shino said, you can laugh, they're not real ads.

This whole discussion is unnecessary. Not usefull. Hate-creating (somebody did call mac owners Nazi's, so we're pretty far in!). Name-calling (Nazi's!). And it's the wrong subject. The fact that we are discussing it meant that Apple made good advertisements. Because if you make an ad, you want people to talk about it and your product. Any publicity is good publicity.

Now stop whining, and about the Windows vs. Mac users - Mac users oinly bting up Mac a) because it's a viable option just as much as every other computer (if people ask what laptop they should buy, Apple is just as much an option as a Windows laptop) or b) to piss you guys off (mainly because you're so damn funny about it, once you see the word 'Mac', your eyes turn red and your skin green. Almost as if you're jaleous and angry at us for being so good).

Look Jasper I'm only trying to insight light humour, don't take what I say personally...:)

To be honest If they had someone Normal playing the PC role and trying not to make him look like the biggest tool going then i wouldn't have a problem...

It's just looks like it's trying to create a fad..

Look at me buy a mac and be cool like me....Yeah:confused:

Look Jasper I'm only trying to insight light humour, don't take what I say personally...:)

To be honest If they had someone Normal playing the PC role and trying not to make him look like the biggest tool going then i wouldn't have a problem...

Would it be as funny if the PC fella wasn't a nerd? Amercians ads> UK ads anyway. The UK mac is acts a knob, the american one is more genuine.

It's just looks like it's trying to create a fad..

Look at me buy a mac and be cool like me....Yeah:confused:

Thats a pile of bollocks. Loads of really ugly people get let into the Apple stores and actually buy macs because they like them. There should be tighter security and a red velvet rope imo.

Quite honestly, before this fad that was how I perceived Macs, as another Dell or Compaq, not a life changing decision. Just like Ipod its only a high quality (expensive) MP3 player.

And just like an iPod a mac is a very high quality (slightly expensive) computer.

And Apple pre Jobs-mans second coming (aka pre-1997) was on it's last legs.

an iPod is a average(like every other mp3 player out there) quality (slightly expensive)

edited for truth

Anyway, Those ads were much more tounge in cheek than the apple ones. I have no problem with macs, I'd have one if I could afford one. But Basically PC and Macs both have advantages and disadvantages. Simple.

I actually love the mac/pc adverts. Very nicely done and pretty funny.

99% complete bollocks of course but I still like them.

Sign in to follow this