NEurope
KKOB

Coffee vs Tea

Coffe or Tea, Sir/Madame?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Coffe or Tea, Sir/Madame?

• Coffee mmmmm JAVAJAVAJAVA
    • Tea - what what what?
    • Any other beverage on gods earth please!

How much does it cost for the tea Ashley? :p

£1

and your soul

In my eyes, nothing can beat a cup of tea.

Once I was forced into visiting Nero, and spent my time utterly terrified by the giant chalkboard menus that went on forever. Then the coffee I chose wasnt very nice :(

Why didn't you just order tea then...?

Why would it sell tea? :s

(I didnt see it)

£1

and your soul

Hahaha, i read that and i had a little voice in my head reading it, it was a normal voice when it said "£1" but then instinctivly turned to an evil demon voice when i read the rest.

Anyway, nothing beats a lovely brew (tea).

I got a large mug for my brew about the size of 2 normal mugs, i like my brew with about 3/4 hot water, 1/4 milk and due to the size of the mug 3 tablespoons of sugar (if a normal sized mug 3 teaspoons of sugar)

Hahaha, i read that and i had a little voice in my head reading it, it was a normal voice when it said "£1" but then instinctivly turned to an evil demon voice when i read the rest.

Anyway, nothing beats a lovely brew (tea).

I got a large mug for my brew about the size of 2 normal mugs, i like my brew with about 3/4 hot water, 1/4 milk and due to the size of the mug 3 tablespoons of sugar (if a normal sized mug 3 teaspoons of sugar)

I usually have 3 or 4 teaspoons of sugar. Everyone I know says thats disgusting and way too sweet. All my friends suck.

Why would it sell tea? :s

(I didnt see it)

They do.

They sell all kinds of tea (such as like green tea and stuff...I dunno much about tea varieties).

You should have just asked. Granted people referrer to them (and others) as a coffee shop but it is technically a cafe :p

They do.

They sell all kinds of tea (such as like green tea and stuff...I dunno much about tea varieties).

You should have just asked. Granted people referrer to them (and others) as a coffee shop but it is technically a cafe :p

True say, i love the Chai Tea Lattes from Starbucks-very warm and christmasy tasting :D

£1

and your soul

Oh noes! :(

I much prefer coffee over tea. I tried tea once, ahh it just didn't really sit with me. I only drink coffee though if I am really tired and theres an ass load of stuff to do that day.

Start the day with a cup of coffee! Tis excellent! Also, owing to the amount of sugar in it, i get a little sugar rush which should help me write 1,500 more words!

My missus works at Starbucks so I know loads about the company via the gift of women never shutting up ever about themselves.

I can say with honesty that they are a fantastic company to work for and very ethical about their whole operation, regardless of what popular opinion of them may be.

Anyone who visits the Starbucks in Coventry Borders and sees a cute Canadian Blonde behind the counter, mention my name and get a free somethingorother.

Just realised I've been to Nero every day since Friday. If you could get addicted to hot chocolate and frappes I would be worried.

Still only paid for two drinks though ^_^