NEurope
No_Fat_Chicks

RE4 Expansion Pack

As an avid Resident Evil 4 fan, I am appalled to see that PS2 scum get bonus extras for a supposed exclusive for the GameCube owners. I have emailed Capcom-europe to express my distgust at the mistreatment of current GameCube owners who have already purchased the magnificent Resident Evil 4 which in my opinion is just shaded out by Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time as the best game ever. As well as probably hosting one of the coolest video game characters ever Leon S.Kennedy. I have completed Resident Evil 4 as well as Resident Evil 1 and Zero numerous times and is one of my most beloved franchises and am eagerly awaiting Resident Evil Deadly Silence for Nintendo DS. Capcom who have always had my most upmost respect in the videogame market, like Nintendo, they make quality titles among my favourites are Viewtful Joe games as well as P.N.03 and Killer7.Considering that the VJ franchise has sold considerably better on the GameCube's inferior user base and at higher price. Same could be said for Killer7. Which shows that GameCube fans appreciate and embrace Capcom games more show than any other format. The basis of my argument is to show that us GameCube owners have been robbed and I would really appreicate your support in helping me to achieve my goal which is an RE4 expansion pack including the bonus material the PS2 version gets. Help me in doing this by sending your complaints to:

[email protected]

Thanx in advance

Whats the point in sending off meaningless petitions? They never achieve anything.

Also, how would an expansion pack work as GC has no harddrive to install it to. It would have to be a full game and there is too little extra content to make a whole new game out of.

Its a good idea like an extra disc or something but its not going to happen. I went through the same thing when I bought Code Veronica for the dreamcast and then Capcom put extra bits in and released it on the ps2 and eventually the cube. I loved R Evil 4 and will be buying the ps2 version of it aswell.

well i will wait and see i still do not think RE4 shall not get any good sales on the PS2 oh and RE4 on PS2 did not get a better score then what the Gamecube version did.

THEY DON'T CARE.

They've got your money now so why'd you think they'd listen now?

Maybe they could release it on Players Choice with the extras from the PS2 version, after all RE4 probably sold well enough to become players choice, its been out for the best part of a year and then it'd only be £20 so people who've already paid £40 for the game wouldnt be so peeved.

I would LOVE to see 'Seperate Ways' on GC, however possible;

I hadn't realised just how cool it was until i watched IGN's PS2 Resi4 review.

The last minute or so of the review focuses on Ada's mission;

When Ada is fighting her way through the village you can actually

see Leon running around in the background being chased by villagers

and hear the chainsaw man in the background going after Leon!!!!

You can use Adas grappling gun to lauch yourself up to the higest village rooftops

and run around on them.

Ada also has an exclusive Battle ship docking area;

where you can take control of one of the ships machine gun turrets

and mow soldiers down!

I've also seen pictures of Ada coming across the wreckage of the bulldozer type vehicle you drive in Ch5,

but she finds it from the other way down the road!

SERIOUSLY, check this video out!!!!

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/013/013887/vids_1.html

I wouldn't get to upset, the thing that made it so good on the cube was the sweat as visuals and they stink on the ps2 version, all those lovly textures are gone, so they deserve sumthing good for there money.

Yeah players choice is a great idea i would really appreciate your feedback on this i loved RE4 and i do think Gamecube owners deserve something extra too

Yeah same here and thats why i think we should get a petition going to see if Capcom will do it. Have u emailed them?

I have heard though that Seperate ways can be completed in 2 hours; which is short of the originally stated 5 hours of gameplay, and WAY short of Capcoms recent claim of 10-15 hours.

I'd still pay £20 for it though!

I would LOVE to see 'Seperate Ways' on GC, however possible;

I hadn't realised just how cool it was until i watched IGN's PS2 Resi4 review.

The last minute or so of the review focuses on Ada's mission;

When Ada is fighting her way through the village you can actually

see Leon running around in the background being chased by villagers

and here the chainsaw man in the background going after Leon!!!!

You can use Adas grappling gun to lauch yourself up to the higest village rooftops

and run around on them.

Ada also has an exclusive Battle ship docking area;

where you can take control of one of the ships machine gun turrets

and mow soldiers down!!!!

I've also seen pictures of Ada coming across the wreckage of the bulldozer type vehicle you drive in Ch5,

but she finds it from the other way down the road!

SERIOUSLY, check this video out!!!!

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/013/013887/vids_1.html

Thanks for that Retro. That new level for Ada looks pretty cool.

Yeah ADA does look pretty cool thats why we need it in our lives, c'mon we need to kepp the faith. Don't let Sony win

Yeah and i'd be really grateful if you's would let all your friends etc know about this. The least we can do is try, look at the animal crossing example. USA had that ages before us europeans, and through countless petitions and persevernce we achieved it

Oh yeah and btw feel free to tell me if it's a crap idea or anything like that lol, or any advice as to how to go about doing this would be very welcome. Cheers :)

Yeah and i'd be really grateful if you's would let all your friends etc know about this. The least we can do is try, look at the animal crossing example. USA had that ages before us europeans, and through countless petitions and persevernce we achieved it

You really want this bonus disc thing to happen don't you? :hmm:

You really want this bonus disc thing to happen don't you? :hmm:
lets make a petition then, or a letter template for spamming capcom, and send like 100 mails from diferent sources

we can even open some topics in other nintendo forums we have access to.

Now... I'd be also willing to download separate ways into my trusty nintendo revolution....

Just buy the freaking Ps2 game. Don't tell me there isn't -one- Playstation 2 within your household or in access nearby.

And on another note, since we're discussing goodness of the Resident Evil 4 variety you might all want to check these for some very nice reviewing of the new action figures across two pages with a gallery at the end. If it wasn't for the Ps2 version, these figures might not exist so glory to the Ps2 version.

And on another note, since we're discussing goodness of the Resident Evil 4 variety you might all want to check these for some very nice reviewing of the new action figures across two pages with a gallery at the end. If it wasn't for the Ps2 version, these figures might not exist so glory to the Ps2 version.
Also I've got 2 threads about the Resi4 action figures with all the pictures and details if anyone wants an indepth look;

Series1

http://www.revo-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1443

Series2

http://www.revo-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1689

What do you mean the latest figures may not have existed without the PS2 version? NECA say on their site that the PS2 launch was just a good time to reveal them!

Just buy the freaking Ps2 game. Don't tell me there isn't -one- Playstation 2 within your household or in access nearby.
I don't have a PS2 anywhere for Resi 4 :(

Do you think they give a shit about a litle petiotion?

Wel, i hate to tell you that the dont

These things never work