NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Rockstar's Table Tennis heads to Wii.

rockstar rarely make bad games in fairness(In fact State of emergency Is probably the worst). I believe they will nail this. After all manhunt is apparantly brilliant.

metroid, I guess you meant rarely! :) Using really changes the meaning of you post completely, confused me at first.

I'm hoping this game is going to be awesome, I have doubts, but still hoping and excited!

metroid, I guess you meant rarely! :) Using really changes the meaning of you post completely, confused me at first.

I'm hoping this game is going to be awesome, I have doubts, but still hoping and excited!

hahaha I did mean rarely sorry.:)

Sounds gas the way it is though... Ok i'll change it.

Gonintendo is complaining about the control schemes. Seems too complicated.

Everybody's just squinting (except for the easterners, of course).

oooh are we gonna allow that one:indeed:

oooh are we gonna allow that one:indeed:

lol, I laughed reading that, woo.

The game looks like it's shaping up well.

Might just get this, if I liked Wii Play ping pong (despite its restrictive nature) its a certainty i'll like this. So entertaining to watch the game of Ping Pong is, absolutely spastic the tourneys are, incredible skill and speed, unlike the ultra boring real life tennis that is so one sided and predictible...

Well don't know if people know, but this is out on Friday! Anyone planning on getting it??

Well don't know if people know, but this is out on Friday! Anyone planning on getting it??

Really? Where are all the previews at? There are only a few bits on Gametrailers and I can't recall having seen anything much on IGN either.

The fisic is so beautifull :)

The game looks awesome, but Rockstar with Tenis Table? :\

I'm tempted, bought the 360 version, didnt play it much sold it as soon as this was announced but I just dont know - they say the control is better on the Wii which is good; but it doesnt have online, which I'm not THAT bothered about - would rather control. But I dont know, theres so many games coming out, I may wait a littl elonger for this.....

I was, but after I found out that it didn't have a career mode, it's been deranked to a lower priority in these coming game-filled months.

Oh. They've suddenly brought it forward a week.

i've seen it listed for £29.99...so semi budget same as resi 4

£25 on Amazon, so its budgetish. I dunno what to think of it- online would be nice, but not a necessity. The thing is though... they've not included a career mode? What are you meant to keep coming back to the game for then? :hmm:

Christ, table tennis... Is there a more lame game to make a videogame out of? I mean, it costs a little less than double the price of a Wii game to buy an actual table tennis table, with raquets and balls.

I have one in the corridor outside my appartment, so my neighbours play it half the friggin weekend nights when they're drunk.

I hope that Rockstar won't do like on the Gamecube, where they "try the market" with their crappiest games, and thereafter jump ship right before they release any of the good stuff... Give us Max Payne or GTA!

Christ, table tennis... Is there a more lame game to make a videogame out of? I mean, it costs a little less than double the price of a Wii game to buy an actual table tennis table, with raquets and balls.

I have one in the corridor outside my appartment, so my neighbours play it half the friggin weekend nights when they're drunk.

I hope that Rockstar won't do like on the Gamecube, where they "try the market" with their crappiest games, and thereafter jump ship right before they release any of the good stuff... Give us Max Payne or GTA!

Have you ever played the 360 version? one of the most realistic interpretations of a sport ever.... it's compulsive, great in multiplayer and a games console takes up just a tad less space than a table tennis table even if you take into consideration the space needed for "swinging" the wiimote...

I'd rather have this than Max Payne which wouldn't hold up now as it is very generic and bullet time is not what it was back in the day...its a very tired formula

I only played Table Tennis 360 after playing Wii sports. It bored me out of my mind because of the controls.

Have you ever played the 360 version? one of the most realistic interpretations of a sport ever.... it's compulsive, great in multiplayer and a games console takes up just a tad less space than a table tennis table even if you take into consideration the space needed for "swinging" the wiimote...

I'd rather have this than Max Payne which wouldn't hold up now as it is very generic and bullet time is not what it was back in the day...its a very tired formula

Yeah, I've played pretty much every "good" game out on any console, since we get access to them at AGES (Academic Gaming Enviroment at the university of Skövde). That game is WAY overrated, like every single PS3 game released to date, and like many of the X360 games. I mean, perhaps it's because I'm from sweden, where half of all boys get table tennis sets when their kids. I mean, table tennis? Next Rockstar'll probably release table hockey (which half of all swedish kids also get before they reach third grade):

3151_bordhockey_spill_JAR.jpg

Allthoug bullettime isn't very fresh now, Max Payne 2 has a great story, spot on contolls, its fun, and it's an actual GAME. If I'll get a sportsgame (atless it's a really twisted extremesportgame) assigned to me during my carreer, I'll first ask for a transfer to another project, and if I'll get denied that I'll either A) quit, or B) kill my way up to the truth of who the fuck decided to make that lame decision.

Yeah, I've played pretty much every "good" game out on any console, since we get access to them at AGES (Academic Gaming Enviroment at the university of Skövde). That game is WAY overrated, like every single PS3 game released to date, and like many of the X360 games. I mean, perhaps it's because I'm from sweden, where half of all boys get table tennis sets when their kids. I mean, table tennis? Next Rockstar'll probably release table hockey (which half of all swedish kids also get before they reach third grade):

3151_bordhockey_spill_JAR.jpg

Allthoug bullettime isn't very fresh now, Max Payne 2 has a great story, spot on contolls, its fun, and it's an actual GAME. If I'll get a sportsgame (atless it's a really twisted extremesportgame) assigned to me during my carreer, I'll first ask for a transfer to another project, and if I'll get denied that I'll either A) quit, or B) kill my way up to the truth of who the fuck decided to make that lame decision.

I very much doubt you'd quit...if you working for the company of your dreams...think you'd stick it out...

I very much doubt you'd quit...if you working for the company of your dreams...think you'd stick it out...

The probability to start working at the company of your dreams is really, really low. There's a bigger chance that the second company you work at is the company of your dreams. And if it IS the company of your dreams, they won't try to force you to take part in a project you rescent.