Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart Wii

Zechs Merquise

Yea mean. They must be rubbish by only doing the event in big stores. Common sense would say it's the little stores so barely any goes there.

DAMN YOU GAME!

Yeah my Game store is small they dont do any nintendo events there but I went the the PS3 Midnight one to get my PS3.

My local one is pretty small aswell. They can't do midnight openings for things either cause they're in a shopping center. That's why I prefer GameStation.

Where I got my baby :heh:

Yeah if you pre-order the game in GameStation you get a free Mario Kart.

From the Iwata asks:

Konno: We would be very happy if people could play it with their family and friends, and also with people from around the world. By the way, a new character has joined in from Super Mario Galaxy, so I hope you look forward to it…

Costs the same amount, making RRP £34.99.

Hopefully i'll get this early next week sometime. Though this and Brawl along with NMH and DQS...

Oh the joy :D

I think MK will be over shadowed with Brawl though.

What game is NMH and is it a War game?

Costs the same amount, making RRP £34.99.

Hopefully i'll get this early next week sometime. Though this and Brawl along with NMH and DQS...

Oh the joy :D

I think MK will be over shadowed with Brawl though.

Great!!! :grin:

You have too much money! :heh:

Care to lend me some... ;)

Or want to make it interesting In an online karting match? :D Winner takes all!

Guest Stefkov

I'm eagerly waiting for this game now. Playing Mario Kart the odd one or two times nowadays and it's getting me excited.

Haha, fraid working for N-Europe is voluntrey so we don't get paid for it. When I work over the summer I save up my money so I don;t have any troubles during the year.

So N-Europe staff members do the news at home then.