NEurope
ssj

E3 2007

General chit chat will be locked?

Oh, sweet Mary...

General chit chat will be locked?

Oh, sweet Mary...

Journey into the world of gaming, my friend.

Yeah I thought last year's system worked really well.

Kudos to the staffers.

I had this idea for a collection thread were the biggest news are collected in one thread with links to information and media.

Or more like a E3 round up thread if you like.

I think that would be a bit too hard to follow; see Meaningless Post thread.

Games of the show I'm looking forward 2

* Banjo kazooie 360

* Halo 3

* Mario Kart wii

* Animal Crossing Wii

* F-Zero wii

* New NEW Zelda

* Mario and sonic

* Guitar hero wii

* Smash bros brawl (hopefully info on more characters will be announced, fingers crossed for Reggie or a character from animal crossing lol)

* Mario Galaxy

Dragon Ball Z Bt3

i'm looking forward to

mario kart wii

animal crossing wii

Tales of symphonia sequal

smash bros brawl

mario galaxy

the new zelda

pikmen 3

project red (if it does exist)

i'm hoping the first thing nintendo reveals is the e3 demo channel with ds dowload + play support

I'll be watching both the Microsoft and Nintendo conferences to see if i can dig out some more info on some games that i am interested in buying upon release.

Games i'm looking out for

Banjo Kazooie 360

Halo 3

Mario Kart Wii

Animal Crossing Wii

Mario Galaxy

Smash Bros Brawl

I'm pretty sure Gen Chit Chat stayed open throughout last year. Can't really remember though.

Guys, the times posted on the previous page are GMT, the UK is current GMT +1 at the moment (BST). So add an hour onto all those times.

Watching e3 is going to be better than ever for me this year! Firstly my parents are on holiday so I can stay up and watch as much as I want. Secondly I will be able to watch E3 on my TV in the Living room on more or less full screen, thanks to the Wii that ive set up downstairs and my Internet browser.

Watching e3 is going to be better than ever for me this year! Firstly my parents are on holiday so I can stay up and watch as much as I want. Secondly I will be able to watch E3 on my TV in the Living room on more or less full screen, thanks to the Wii that ive set up downstairs and my Internet browser.

What site dude? I'm willing to stay up because crap nights I cant sleep anyways

I doubt any sites will be doing a Wi-compatible stream - most use WMP. However, please do prove me wrong!

G4TV are streaming the 3 main conferences (Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft) live

http://www.g4tv.com/e32007/index.html

I thought that was only going to be shown on their TV channel, and not on the website. I'd be glad to hear if you're right.

does anyone know of any websites that are going to be streaming the conferances this year?? I usually already have a list or 4 or 5 to make sure i get to watch but havent bothered this year =/

Gamespot are doing a stream provided you have a free account.

The site I'm mainly using for E3 will be gamespot, I tried the site on the Web browser and It works Fine, remember youtube is available of the wii internet channel!!

It's like ninty have stabbed me in the back, what with apparantly releasing mario kart instead of smash bros at christmas.

Still, I'll watch it from a free dvd which will hopefully come with onm.

The site I'm mainly using for E3 will be gamespot, I tried the site on the Web browser and It works Fine, remember youtube is available of the wii internet channel!!

Yes, but youtube is a flash product. GameSpot's previous live streams have used Windows Media Player, but maybe they'll pull something out of the bag this time. If you meant just reading stuff on your Wii, then yes, you'll be fine.

Why didn't you get Sony's conference on CD? Now THAT was the stuff of legends.

"It's Ridge Racer! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER!"

"We're certainly not interested in gimmicks." (Right before showing their motion sensing Sixaxis, a Yu-Gi Oh! like card scanner and a feature in Gran Turismo that let's you link the PSP up as a wing mirror)

"Genji features battles that actually took place in Ancient Japan. So here you see this Giant Enemy Crab..."

"REAL TIME WEAPON CHANGE!"

"You flip the crab over... and attack the weakpoint for massive damage!"

"599 US Dollars!"

Genius.

Theres just over 22 hours and 40 minleft untill the show starts, which acording to my calculations means that it starts at 8:30 pm In the uk tomorrow night

Theres just over 22 hours and 40 minleft untill the show starts, which acording to my calculations means that it starts at 8:30 pm In the uk tomorrow night

GameSpot says 50 hours 38 mins. Which means it's at 17:00 BST on Wednesday.

Microsoft - Wed. July 11, 4:30am BST

Nintendo - Wed. July 11, 5:00pm BST

Sony - Wed. July 11, 7:30pm BST

Sony have just announced they will stream their conference live from a portal somewhere over the Indian Ocean.

It's called the PlayStation.com

Sony have just announced they will stream their conference live from a portal somewhere over the Indian Ocean.

Maybe not, I don't know entirely.

link please?

edit

no word of it on playstation.com