NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
nicolasmasset

OMFG! Remote control humans!!!

I would love to try that on to feel the sensation they all describe. The technology is still in its rudimentary stage as people easily become nautious and only basic movements to the side can be achieved, but many people are researching into it and maybe in the future this will be more useful. Some of their goals seem too far-fetched, but it would be great in racing sims.

I think in it's current status it can be quite fun, I'd like to try it out myself but when I think about what could be done if more research went into it, I'm becoming kind of scared.

woooow id love to try it, unless it screws up my head. But it sounds ace, imagine if they do it without the headset......that would be to far.

.. And now I know how my mother feels.

I mean, you can see that in the next generation it'll be things like this that provide entertainment for the masses, something that little bit more immersive. Like my mother before me, I won't trust them and I wouldn't like my kids using them unless i knew more about the affects -- Like how me mum is with computer games, the internet, mobile phones; she thinks they're all bad for me.

So yeah, this thread makes me not look forward to being old, abstractly.

Thats going a bit to far, just think they could have armies of clones, with headsets controlling them like robots, it's quite scary when you think about it, and how ever much i like games, i would be causuis about waves going through my brain forcing me to do things invulentry.

Dear god , that is scary. Think if someone slipped one on your head while you were sleeping? They could force you to do stupid things, like drinking too much beer and act like an idiot. Or we could have real life kung fu matches, controlled by players over the internet. Now THAT sounds like a revolution. :)

This is not natural... lets hope this wont become mainstream because the controlling of other beings than yourself can push crime up.

I hope it becomes scrapped, yet it can be used for good things, just not many.

Emo is the bestest person ever. I am a tool. Emo is better than me at arts and crafts and the guitar.

Can't you just take it off? I mean it doesn't control your arms does it, only your balance...

I think it's only ballance at the mo, i rember reading up about a simular thing done on mice a couple of years back, but at the rate tecnology delevops i wouldn't be suprrisedif in anouther decade they wil be able to controll most of our nervous structure via remote. Just think a person could make others do his crimes while they sleep.

Emo is the bestest person ever. I am a tool. Emo is better than me at arts and crafts and the guitar.

What?plus15character

Sign in to follow this