N-Europe

Princess Diana

Ant-Shimmin

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pissing around with crap after not having slept for a week.

I laughed when I heard the news.

The only good royal is a dead royal.

I'm irish and i would not go that far. Though i do think it is incredbly sad crying over someone you have never met or dont know.

Just something i don't get.

I'd like to see the response on this forum if Shigeru Miyamoto died in a car crash.

The fact is reguardless if we never met her, the fact is she was a great person and touched many peoples lives.

We should respect that and watching this concert has opened my eyes to her.

Respect where it is due.

the fact is she was a great person and touched many peoples lives.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, she did a bit of charity work.

If she was so great how come she didn't donate some of her vast fortune rather than taking foreign holidays off of these charities so she could be filmed not standing on a land mine?

To be honest I wish the press would let her rest in peace. I understand the aim of this concert and celebrating all the amazing things she did though. Shimmin, you were 6 at the time, did you really give a shit?

No but you remember where you where at the time don't you? Like 9/11, 7/7,

It didn't affect me and I ain't going to lie, but it's something you remember because she was a pivitol figure in the press.

You cannot deny the work that she had done, she obviously touched peoples lives and was deffinatly a different Royal.

Let's respect her for her work, and for what she did for other people.

Oh and I agree the press should let her rest in peace, the Daily Mail can't go a day without something about her.

Let's hope this concert reminds us of the good things she did

How the fuck can you compare 7/11 to the death of one person?

I wasn't comparing them in terms of tradgedies...

I was simply stating it was something you remember, wether it be through the hype of the press or the personal affect it had on you.

Of course neither had an affect on me, I was just saying it's an event which unless you where hiding under a rock for a few months you remember?

There are certain moments in live which you remember where you where.