NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

The Sarah Connor Chronicles

I think this series has a lot of potential have watched the first two episodes via various means and have thus far enjoyed them...now gonna start watching on Virgin...

Just saw episode 7. Fantastic episode. The series is developing really well. I really hope they carry the series on, its a tiny bit worrying there are only 9 episodes in this season. I think series should only have about 14 episodes anyway, 22 - 24 is way too much imo.

The bit with the ballet at the end was really eerie, I loved it.

I think series should only have about 14 episodes anyway, 22 - 24 is way too much imo.

Depends really. SG-1 always got away with 22 episodes - in the early years especially.

Depends really. SG-1 always got away with 22 episodes - in the early years especially.

True, I just think a lot of series would be a lot better if they were cut down.

Did anyone else see episode 7 or am I the only one watching this? :heh:

Did anyone else see episode 7 or am I the only one watching this? :heh:

I've also seen episode 7. I think the series has been great so far. Can't wait for the ending.

Just seen the last two episodes.

While the episodes were really good, it's disappointing that they haven't managed to close much up. Mainly because the last four episodes of this series will have to wait until the start of series 2. There's a lot of unanswered questions.

It's nice to see the Reese brothers from that time.

I just hope having roughly 8 million viewers (based on each episodes' first airing) will convince fox to do another

Yeah, I'm liking it a lot too. Really glad that they started to kick in the paranoia because everything started to feel a bit too cosy recently.

Also:

Isn't Cameron going to need new skin? Isn't this going to be... well a little difficult?

The ending was pretty crappy... way too artsy and not enough action. I mean, this is a Terminator series not Dexter.

And yes, my bet is Cameron will return as a new actor/actress. She will probably not return in her current form.

The ending was pretty crappy... way too artsy and not enough action. I mean, this is a Terminator series not Dexter.

That's because it isn't the ending. There's 4 episodes left. They just haven't been filmed yet.

Ah.

Any date on them?

Just before series 2 start. If we get a series 2.

So, there will be a big wait.

Ah, right... Hmm.

I dunno, this could go somewhere. The characters are actually pretty good as is the acting.

I'd love to see a second season.

Yeah I think its pretty good aswell, they have been able to make a very emotive and interesting story in quite a small pool of characters. I LOVE the FBI agent, he's awesome!

But one thing that is gonna start annoying me is Sarah's monologues, they're not seemlessly slipped in like Dexter's. They feel too often and too obvious (beginning, occasionally middle, then the end of each episode). Feels like the writers are trying to summarise the episode and it feel uncomfortable.

Just watched the latest 2 episodes. It had EVERYTHING!! Johnny Cash, mass murder, cliffhanger ending, touching but disturbing time clashy thing! (Yo, this is your Dad....hes 11 years younger than you! :heh: )

I really love this series, partly because it moves a lot faster than most other series. I'm praying for a second season.

Sarah's monologues

They suck big time. Sometimes they are great and cap an episode off really well but I don't need it every f*cking episode!!

Yeah the monologues are annoying I think they are trying to invoke the emotions from their uses in the films, but they should be used sparingly if they want to reach this level.

Just watched episode three (... kinda forgot about it), and I have to say the whole scenario with the terminator in the bathtub... Well I was a little high, so I found it really immense. The poor doc is all "OMG THIS IS AMAIZING" but it was so creepisome.

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-foxpicksupsarahconnorchronicles,0,6025419.story

'The Sarah Connor Chronicles' Will Be Back

Judgment Day won't come for at least one more season.

FOX has picked up its freshman series "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" for 2008-09. The show earned a 13-episode order for 2008-09, on the heels of its strike-shortened and reasonably successful nine-episode run earlier this year.

33268281.jpg

The pickup isn't a big surprise; FOX Entertainment chief Kevin Reilly said in an interview last week that the show was already hiring staff.

"The Sarah Connor Chronicles" enjoyed a big premiere in January following an NFL playoff game, drawing better than 18 million viewers. The show's ratings fell off in its regular home on Mondays, but it still averaged 10.8 million viewers and a 4.5 rating among adults 18-49. In the latter category it's the top-rated new scripted series this season.

The series stars Lena Headey as the title character, who's obsessed with protecting her son John ( Thomas Dekker), the future leader of the human resistance against the machines that will one day wipe out most humanity. Summer Glau and Richard T. Jones also star, and Brian Austin Green, who appeared in five episodes this season, will be a regular next year.

FOX has several shows in development that could form a sci fi-tinged block with "The Sarah Connor Chronicles," including Joss Whedon's "Dollhouse" and "Fringe," from J.J. Abrams' company.

YAY!!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

I was really worried they were going to cancel this. I've watched the first series through twice now and I love it to death. The best episode by far is the one with the Ballet....or the one with the music room in the future.

Ah what? I thought there was gonna be a date... bloody september...

The Sarah Connor Chronicles ( 1 2)

Fierce_LiNk

Today 10:02 PM

by Jamba

46 477

Post Your Purchase

------

Ahem. Sorry i'mvdb g5

The Sarah Connor Chronicles ( 1 2)

Fierce_LiNk

Today 10:02 PM

by Jamba