Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Brothers & Sisters

KKOB

Came into the house with an episode on last night. Even though Rob Lowe is in it my mother was watching (she hates Rob Lowe)

Rob Lowe is in episode 3? Because he wasn't in the first two. Or are j00 talking about Lost?

This is Lost = http://youtube.com/watch?v=BRp8N5jS3R4

Sorry, off topic again, but I had to.

That is genius. And it's all true!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance someone might be kind enough to breifly sum up the first 2 for me? :)

From wikipedia

Episode 1

After being offered a co-anchor position on a political talk show, Kitty moves back to Los Angeles to live with her parents. At a family dinner, her four other siblings and father convince Kitty to reconcile with her mother whom she had a falling out with prior to her departure. Patriarch William suffers a heart attack and dies.

Episode 2

The family attends William's funeral and hears the reading of his will. Justin meets up with Holly Harper at the funeral and inquires how she is related to his father. Newly installed President, Sarah learns of the family business' financial woes. Justin is arrested and Nora and Kevin must bail him out.

From wikipedia

Episode 1

After being offered a co-anchor position on a political talk show, Kitty moves back to Los Angeles to live with her parents. At a family dinner, her four other siblings and father convince Kitty to reconcile with her mother whom she had a falling out with prior to her departure. Patriarch William suffers a heart attack and dies.

Episode 2

The family attends William's funeral and hears the reading of his will. Justin meets up with Holly Harper at the funeral and inquires how she is related to his father. Newly installed President, Sarah learns of the family business' financial woes. Justin is arrested and Nora and Kevin must bail him out.

• 4 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!