N-Europe

Ireland to Allow censored Manhunt 2. UK SAY NO

realsubzero

Agreed - I want the full on version as it was intended to be.

I just wanna stab some dudes.

Not really. I just don't like feeling like I have no control over something. When you're a kid you can't wait until you're 18 so you're finally free, no controlling school, no controlling parents. But once you're an adult you realise that's utter bullshit and you just move on to a different group of people controlling everything that goes on around you.

Not really. I just don't like feeling like I have no control over something. When you're a kid you can't wait until you're 18 so you're finally free, no controlling school, no controlling parents. But once you're an adult you realise that's utter bullshit and you just move on to a different group of people controlling everything that goes on around you.

Maybe you'll be treated like an adult when you start acting like one.

The fact that you put yourself in a category is kind of depressing. I regularly get painted with a brush of sorts for one thing or another but I still have the patience to explain my own individual views non the less. Don't really think your in a place to judge what is mature either Mr. 20yr old.

The fact that you put yourself in a category is kind of depressing. I regularly get painted with a brush of sorts for one thing or another but I still have the patience to explain my own individual views non the less. Don't really think your in a place to judge what is mature either Mr. 20yr old.

Yeah, weren't you banned from the Vista thread for acting like an idiot Fields?

Maybe you'll be treated like an adult when you start acting like one.

And what the hell are you talking about, i'll be treated like an adult? I do. I'm talking about the way work, money, and the government have more control over your life than you do.