NEurope
Daft

Mass Effect (2)

Haven't downloaded it but at 400 points for 2 to 3 hours of extra gameplay, that's not bad. I personally think it's a great deal given that there are full retail priced games that span that same duration of time.

Mass Effect goodies are available in the avatar store now aswell. :D

I really, really hate how they take up so much space on Xbox.com.

What a pleasant surprise to get home and find some new DLC I didn't even know was coming out. And I even had the points for it! Bonus.

It isn't great, and it's not very long. But it's only 400 Points. A few side-quests would have been nice, and being able to explore a bit more of the two locations.

That came alot quicker than I was expecting. Will give it a go somewhere down the line.

Never even realised this had come out!

I shall be downloading at some point then.

EDIT: After posting that i decided to buy it straight away!! Completed the new dlc, was abit short but i enjoyed what i played. Was nice to play on Mass effect again anyway.

Edited by Mike1988uk
Added text!!

Rumor: Mass Effect 2 Bound to PS3

With no confirmation whatsoever from Bioware, GAME, a major game retailer from Australia has a listing for Mass Effect 2 for the PlayStation 3. There’s been rumor that Mass Effect titles will be ported to the PlayStation 3 but up until now, no official confirmation. Whether or not this is true is truly up to Bioware if they ever decide to put it on the PlayStation 3. As of now, we will have this as a rumor. Mass Effect 2 is slated to come out early next year for the XBOX 360 and PC early next year. Stay tuned for more developing news on Mass Effect 2!

[uPDATE] Russian EA Official Website shows that Mass Effect 2 will be indeed coming to the PlayStation 3 as well. We will contact Bioware on Monday to get confirmation but we’re expecting denials until then.

http://www.justpushstart.com/2009/10/10/rumor-mass-effect-2-bound-to-ps3/

Interesting. I'm only going to pick up Mass Effect 2 if it comes to the PS3 so if this is true, good news.

But from what Bioware have said about the story/side quests, you'll be missing out on half the game if you don't have a few ME1 save files.

I can't remember what happened in Mass Effect 1 I played it so long ago so it doesn't really matter.

They could ask a few questions before the game starts to gauge roughly what you would have gone for. Kind of like MGS2.

There has been much speculation lately about whether Mass Effect, the hugely-popular and critically acclaimed RPG, currently exclusive to the Xbox 360, will be making it to the PS3. A recent listing on GAME’s website further fueled the fire. Bioware, the guys behind Mass Effect, have been pretty quiet about this issue…until now.

When questioned by a forum member on their forums, a representative for the company, Patrick Weekes, did not deny the rumor; but at the same time, did not confirm it.

“we don’t comment on rumors. :D

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009/10/11/bioware-comments-on-mass-effect-2-for-ps3/