N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

As for judging football fans, its what your whole argument ever is, you seem to think we're all hooligans, thugs, racists and foul indecent beings.

Nothing wrong with Hammers fans. In fact when they beat us last season I had a nice chat with two fans, they were really friendly and honest. We talked about the match the wished each other the best of luck for the rest of the season.

I also recently went to the Olympic Stadium in Berlin wearing an England shirt, all be it I only did a tour. No grief what so ever, though some lads around the same age started German chants on the U-Bahn platform, we just chanted 5-1, and Emile Heskey. Lets face it, letting Heskey score was far worse than the eventual score.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for judging football fans, its what your whole argument ever is, you seem to think we're all hooligans, thugs, racists and foul indecent beings.

No I don't. If you fucking read what I say instead of getting angry and jumping to conclusions then you'd see that.

Nothing wrong with Hammers fans. In fact when they beat us last season I had a nice chat with two fans, they were really friendly and honest. We talked about the match the wished each other the best of luck for the rest of the season.

I also recently went to the Olympic Stadium in Berlin wearing an England shirt, all be it I only did a tour. No grief what so ever, though some lads around the same age started German chants on the U-Bahn platform, we just chanted 5-1, and Emile Heskey. Lets face it, letting Heskey score was far worse than the eventual score.

You were good to come across a good set ;). I'm playing, obviously its a minority rather than a majority but for all the London clubs that have fans that act a little dumb, they have a 'larger minority' from what I've seen. My brother is a Hammers fan and he's cool. I'm more talking about the tube, as I have come across a few that have been insensitive to their surroundings, but yeah it is a few and not all the time.

No I don't. If you fucking read what I say instead of getting angry and jumping to conclusions then you'd see that.

I actually did read your posts. And I'd prefer it if you just kept them out of this topic, instead of bringing unnecessary and repeated arguments.

I have got on with Rugby fans in the past. But none of them hated football like motion does.

Yeah, damn us for being a friendly and open bunch of lads who enjoy a laugh and a beer.

And I was joking about the cauldron bit. Couldn't let that pass. But yeah, I'll shut up now.

Aw why can't you Rugby and Soccer guys get on! Look at me! Mad about them both!!

I don't dislike Rugby, but I only ever tend to watch England matches on the tv. It's more I don't appreciate someone repeatedly causing bias, incorrect and ignorant arguments. I haven't entered the Rugby topic, and I definitely wouldn't just to insinuate an argument.

Sometimes Motion it's as if your hate for Football fuels your love for Rugby...:smile:

I think Football is such a deep and complicated sport in all aspects of the game someone who doesn't go to games, experience match day atmosphere and have some sort of diverse knowledge of it they will never be able to understand it...

We've got the best defence in the World

Weve got Finnan and Agger

Heinze and Carra

and Pepe Reina in goooo-ooo-oooal

We've got the best substitutes in the world

We've got Sami and Harry

Yossi and Crouchie

And loads of stars are loaned ooooo-oooout

Saw Malouda's dive for the first time yesterday, what a ****. And what a sucker of a ref. Saying that, there's no way he would have been suspended if those decisions went against, say, Wigan or Bolton.

Also, Gerrard has a cheek whining about in in the papers after his cheating last week, walking to exactly where he'd like to take a set piece from, running into a defender and then spinning round to demand the ref award him a free kick.

Saw Malouda's dive for the first time yesterday, what a ****. And what a sucker of a ref. Saying that, there's no way he would have been suspended if those decisions went against, say, Wigan or Bolton.

Also, Gerrard has a cheek whining about in in the papers after his cheating last week, walking to exactly where he'd like to take a set piece from, running into a defender and then spinning round to demand the ref award him a free kick.

You have a point..

Difference is one was 100% wrong, the other was 50/50...

What goes around, comes around I Suppose

I think the punishment should be more on the player for diving than the ref being fooled by it - I think Styles is card happy and crap as a ref but from the position he was in on the pitch it's a lot harder to make that split second decision than the reverse angle that Andy Gray was using.

They've made a rod for their own back now, any time a ref makes a bad decision managers will call for him to be suspended.

EDIT:

4zaq593.gif

LOL

Very Smart Images coming through about how the stadium might look once it's built..

my.php?image=fromfurtherdownuttingavld0.jpg

Utting Avenue

Priory Road/New Anfield Road End

my.php?image=fromthearkles20102au8.jpg

From The Arkles

my.php?image=fromstanleyparklake2010zp1.jpg

Stanley Park

my.php?image=fromprioryroad20102dw1.jpg

Priory Road -Deffo Will be bigger, Not Doubting the quality of the mans work!

my.php?image=behindweststand20102gc4.jpg

Priory Road

my.php?image=fromoakfieldrd20102id8.jpg

Oakfield Road

my.php?image=fromanfieldroad20102nu3.jpg

New Kop

my.php?image=fromanfieldcem2010b2zb2.jpg

Anfield Cemetary

Very Smart Images coming through about how the stadium might look once it's built..

Utting Avenue

Priory Road/New Anfield Road End

my.php?image=fromthearkles20102au8.jpg

From The Arkles

my.php?image=fromstanleyparklake2010zp1.jpg

Stanley Park

my.php?image=fromprioryroad20102dw1.jpg

Priory Road -Deffo Will be bigger, Not Doubting the quality of the mans work!

my.php?image=behindweststand20102gc4.jpg

Priory Road

my.php?image=fromoakfieldrd20102id8.jpg

Oakfield Road

my.php?image=fromanfieldroad20102nu3.jpg

New Kop

my.php?image=fromanfieldcem2010b2zb2.jpg

Anfield Cemetary

Wait a sec... Are Liverpool getting a new stadium?