Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe... I used to get really worked up because I used to like lots of people. It used to bother me that I thought I was obsessed with having a new relationship but its probably that I just look at people more. I'm all relaxed about it now though, I just see people I like and think "yum, they're nice" and dont even think about going out with them really.

Not that I need to think about getting a girlfriend now of course...

Yeah, I never think when I see people, "ooo I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", I just think, like you say "yum, they're nice".

I like bears

lol, I new that would be said.

Taste is an ambiguous term...

Anyway stop being such a tease!

TEASE?!?!?

.......me....?!

HAH

you should try it sometime :wink:

I like bears

:indeed:

Relationships suck ass!

I'm being pulled apart atm, between doing what i think is right for me, and trying not to really hurt someone.

REALLY SUCKS!

So i have that stress, and my resit results to get paranoid about. So to take my mind of this bollocks i've got myself into randomly, through my own choices, i've decided to embark on learning how to use the basics of photoshop CS3 and taking and making some good photos too.

Can i just reiterate: Relationships suck AAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!

Nah relationships are awesome, you just need to find a nice fella/girl who works for you.

It ends, someone or both parties get incredibly hurt most of the time.

It's just so worth it, least human nature tells us it's worth it.

Or is that hollywood movies and american TV shows?!

Oh noes... uv done it now. Caps is such a turn off. :p

no caps on skype... (^ 3 ^)

edit:

Stop winking! It's like you've got something in your eye! You need a sound headbutt to get it out. Thats for sure...:yay:

........*switches skype off* oohh you had your chance.... you had to bring that up, eh... :blank:

*switches skype off* oohh you had your chance.... you had to bring that up, eh... :blank:

Hey you know what happens when i use skype! I cant be held responsible for what could occur (good or bad). I just speak and its happens.

"Fraaaaaaaaan....."

"Fraaaaaaaaan....."

*goes squiggley*

ahem.

skype, in my personal experience, is usually safest for avoiding head injuries, suffocation and choking hazards (or being throttled O_o).

advice: dont ask. :blank:

did you ever try webcam sex? :wink:

no but im sure that my mind could be changes (or corrupted for that matter) Still think that it doesnt leave too much to the imagination but maybe all i need is someone to show me...:smile:

so add me dammit :heh:

(not winking - no headbutting please~ >.<)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!