NEurope

Now now boys, its not a pissing compeition

But seriously, what's so bad about your fetish that you can't admit to it Motion?

How much worse than having your cock locked in chastity and being flogged till your arse is bleeding can it be?

You like being dressed as a little girl and having your nappy changed?

Just because you are willing to admit yours, doesn't mean others have to (nor does it mean others wish to hear your admittances).

Lets just let Motion have his privacy and talk about something else? Within 'taste and decency' too, because this is still an open message board. Don't want corruption of the young going on.

Manuel says no.

But seriously, what's so bad about your fetish that you can't admit to it Motion?

How much worse than having your cock locked in chastity and being flogged till your arse is bleeding can it be?

You like being dressed as a little girl and having your nappy changed?

Nothing's bad about it or them rokhed, but I'd rather keep them to myself. Probably best for some of the younger members anyway ;) nah just kidding. (although...)

*crosses fingers for an A at GCSE English*

lol. I'm forecast a B/A. Shocking I know.

Don't want corruption of the young going on.

With 12 year olds shooting people in this day and age corruption of the young isn't an issue.

Nothing's bad about it or them rokhed, but I'd rather keep them to myself. Probably best for some of the younger members anyway ;) nah just kidding. (although...)

I'll take that as something involving animals.

With 12 year olds shooting people in this day and age corruption of the young isn't an issue.

I'll take that as something involving animals.

Not all 12 year olds are shotting people. And a lot of people do see a big difference in sexual corruption and being corrupted by the world around them (because after all, where else can you see more death and violence then on the 6 o'clock news?)

And don't try and rile people up please. Thanks.

I only just realised that its like really illegal to show a real life dead body on TV.

Like, I just assumed it wasn't.

Not all 12 year olds are shotting people. And a lot of people do see a big difference in sexual corruption and being corrupted by the world around them (because after all, where else can you see more death and violence then on the 6 o'clock news?)

12 year old these days probably know more about sex than I do now.

12 year old these days probably know more about sex than I do now.

Be that as it may, lets not drag it onto here. If they know a lot about sex we'd like it to have come from other sources please.

Anyway enough of this, im off to bed. Just stay off beastiality and forcing people to our their feitishey selves thanks (thats a general request, not just at Rok)

Be that as it may, lets not drag it onto here. If they know a lot about sex we'd like it to have come from other sources please.

Anyway enough of this, im off to bed. Just stay off beastiality and forcing people to our their feitishey selves thanks (thats a general request, not just at Rok)

Like I was going to say anything.

Believe what you want rokhed I really couldn't care less

Then why the need to deride my original question, as if you were somehow above that sort of thing?

Unlike you I don't feel the need to go on and on about my supposedly crazy fetishes, fantasies, characteristics, purchases and violent tendancies in an effort to make myself look 'cool' in front of people. I'm happy with my fetishes, and I have no problem telling mates, I just don't feel comfortable going into it on a public message board alright? And please don't go around assuming that everyone other than you on here is vanilla.

Unlike you I don't feel the need to go on and on about my supposedly crazy fetishes, fantasies, characteristics, purchases and violent tendancies in an effort to make myself look 'cool' in front of people. I'm happy with my fetishes, and I have no problem telling mates, I just don't feel comfortable going into it on a public message board alright? And please don't go around assuming that everyone other than you on here is vanilla.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Seriously, you don't have a clue.

Guys, you already had this exact same argument 15 pages ago.

Lol!

Its like the circle of life, excpet nothing like it.

Why does Dale Winton insist on staying orange?

You come from land of the orange people so shouldn't you be used to it?

You come from land of the orange people so shouldn't you be used to it?

Is that aimed at essex? I rarely see an orange person where I live O.o

I just realised someone else on this forum is from essex :o zomgz!

Edit: OMG, you're from chelmsford :o! I'm 2 minutes away from there!

My friend lives in Nazeing and she sent me a flyer for a club opening and it was full of orange people.

You know what I find ironic? That the football thread has turned into one big enormous bitch-fest amongst its contributors yet this thread remains pretty normal.

I gave up on the Football Thread Ages ago I try to post my opinion...

People Shout Whinge Moan

I lose the plot

And come in here for salvation...:bowdown: