NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ant-Shimmin

Shadowrun

Who got this?

I got the PC version, My pc isn't good enough to get the most out of it, however I am enjoying the interactivity between 360 and PC. Very Promising..

Thoughts?

Who got this?

I got the PC version, My pc isn't good enough to get the most out of it, however I am enjoying the interactivity between 360 and PC. Very Promising..

Thoughts?

Same as you, however i run the game completely maxed out at 1440X900.

I love it when people get the cross play achievement and they're like "woahh who's on "VEESTA". I hooked up my wired 360 pad and headset for audio chat, which is fun.

Same as you, however i run the game completely maxed out at 1440X900.

I love it when people get the cross play achievement and they're like "woahh who's on "VEESTA". I hooked up my wired 360 pad and headset for audio chat, which is fun.

Yeah I was expecting way more problems, but it is very slick and smooth, maybe they could release an application for us Vista users to use the "Live Guide" on our desktops. Instead of having to open the game

I was the same with that achievement as well! Got a few thanks along the way

May I ask what Specs your pc is running on, just for comparison of course?

I have a 1GBRam -Using ReadyBoost to compensate

256 Mem Graphics

2.80ghz Dual Core

130GB HD

Going to get extra RAM tommorow, the game runs okay like but it is very choppy sometimes and affects the experience dramatically

Yeah I was expecting way more problems, but it is very slick and smooth, maybe they could release an application for us Vista users to use the "Live Guide" on our desktops. Instead of having to open the game

I was the same with that achievement as well! Got a few thanks along the way

May I ask what Specs your pc is running on, just for comparison of course?

I have a 1GBRam -Using ReadyBoost to compensate

256 Mem Graphics

2.80ghz Dual Core

130GB HD

Going to get extra RAM tommorow, the game runs okay like but it is very choppy sometimes and affects the experience dramatically

I have:

3GB DDR2 Ram

640mb GeForce 8800 GTS OC graphics card

Core 2 Duo E6600 (2.4ghz) CPU

250GB HDD

If you want a slight increase in frame rate, you could get a cheap soundcard to take some strain off your CPU :)

I have:

3GB DDR2 Ram

640mb GeForce 8800 GTS OC graphics card

Core 2 Duo E6600 (2.4ghz) CPU

250GB HDD

If you want a slight increase in frame rate, you could get a cheap soundcard to take some strain off your CPU :)

Foooking Hell

Got some work to do to get this beauty up to scratch, I think I might have an extra bit of ram coming my way tommorw (1GB) Not sure yet though, Dell PC's are very fussy when it comes to these.

Still on the fence with this one. User reviews are good, other reviews not so. Looks fun, lack of content. Every good point seems to balance out with a negative.

I guess I'll wait for IGN review and demo and decide from there.

I really like it. But like many games it's not worth it's cost. Gonna play a lot tomorrow.

Still on the fence with this one. User reviews are good, other reviews not so. Looks fun, lack of content. Every good point seems to balance out with a negative.

I guess I'll wait for IGN review and demo and decide from there.

Wish I got in on 360...Everyone is raving of the differences

I literally know nothing of this game, but i see the name everywhere.

synopsis and piccies anyone?

I literally know nothing of this game, but i see the name everywhere.

synopsis and piccies anyone?

Bascially It's just an online game with no single player , it's an fps where you use a combination of Magic, Technology to basically protect or steal the objective. It has no real substance to the story line and it is not expanded upon.

You can play with both Windows Vista + 360 users, if you have a Gamertag already you can use that if you get the PC version.

Abilites, to summon monsters, teleport through walls

Pros: It's a different FPS, endless possibilites

Cons: No Single Player, overpriced, crap on the PC, 360 users have a clear advantages

My mate says it's 10x better on 360 and without playing it, if it's anything the PC version isn't he is right.

360 Gameplay

Cons: crap on the PC, 360 users have a clear advantages

What? Eh?

The PC version is exactly the same as the 360 version, due to my mouse i'm always at the top of game score tables. Any 'clear advantage' you could just get a wired 360 pad and use that.

Are you just having major proformance problems or something? Because i'm easily getting a solid 60fps (using vsync to get rid of screen splitting).

Im interested in this game too. Will probably wait for Shopto to get it back in stock then order for £30

I'll have a look at some screen shots, check out what the hell happens in it then decide if its worth a purchase.

I'll have a look at some screen shots, check out what the hell happens in it then decide if its worth a purchase.

Demo. June 6th. Do eet.

What? Eh?

The PC version is exactly the same as the 360 version, due to my mouse i'm always at the top of game score tables. Any 'clear advantage' you could just get a wired 360 pad and use that.

Are you just having major proformance problems or something? Because i'm easily getting a solid 60fps (using vsync to get rid of screen splitting).

It's just the general consensus I have found among gamers, however with your advanced specs I'd imagine your not finding any differerence

Ah demo in 3 days. I shall see what its like then.

Who has bought/will be buying this then? Im probs gonna trade crackdown in this afternoon and come home with either this of Guitar Hero

Who has bought/will be buying this then? Im probs gonna trade crackdown in this afternoon and come home with either this of Guitar Hero

Probably gonna get it. But not for a while, end of June I think. Post exams and holiday.

I just bought it. £32 from Tesco!

Gamestation offered me £12 trade for Crackdown, cheap bastards

I just bought it. £32 from Tesco!

Gamestation offered me £12 trade for Crackdown, cheap bastards

Well think about it, the beta is almost over :indeed:

I played the demo on my 360 and enjoyed it, although i would have preffered to use a good ol' keyboard and mouse setup, is a PC demo out yet, ive looked and didnt find one.

Ill probably pick this up for my PC when i get an xbox live membership, i currently dont have one cause the 360 doesnt have a game i want to play online, yet.

You can play on PC without Live membership, it's just against PC players instead of PC and 360 players

This game sounds pretty awesome but I'm still not sure if I want to pick it up. Could somebody compare it to some other X360 FPSs?

This game sounds pretty awesome but I'm still not sure if I want to pick it up. Could somebody compare it to some other X360 FPSs?

Shit compared to COD 2, Which IMO is the best FPS on the 360.

If you can get it for less then £20 for 360 It's a good price.

Sign in to follow this