NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Portlett

Favourite Album (56k Warning)

Someone stick a 56K warning into the title PRONTO!

If someone on dial-up comes onto this thread, their computer is going to implode!*

*possible slight exaggeration...

I would disagree with the Peppers improving since BSSM, I love all their stuff but you should really listen to their earlier albums too, theres some amazing songs there, much more funky and dirty punk. Pearl Jams Ten is definately one of my faves too, I think I prefer Vs though slightly due to the fact that it dones't feel as overly produced as Ten does, vitalogy is amazing too.
Trust me, I've listened to their older albums and I think the Peppers were really terrible before BSSM; I much prefer their newer, cleaner style than the messy rap funks (although True Men Don't Kill Coyotes is quite catchy). I don't even like BSSM that much, though I love every Pepper album since One Hot Minute. Whenever they revisit their roots, for example with the great tracks Hump De Bump and Storm In A Teacup, I feel they overclass their earliest work. It's just my personal take, though. Pepper fans have constant arguments over this.

About Pearl Jam, I agree that Vs. and Ten are really close. I only picked Ten because it was my first PJ album.

QFT.

I forgot about that. Snow (Hey Oh) is one of my favorite songs ever!

Same, I just played it about 5 mins ago because of its awesomeness!

A Matter of Life and Death - Iron MAIDEN

albumler_ironmaiden_amolad.jpg

Very underated on these forums. I play it over and over, great musicianship.

A Matter of Life and Death - Iron MAIDEN

Very underated on these forums. I play it over and over, great musicianship.

I prefer Dance of Death, if only due to the fact that (IMO), Gates of Tomorrow, Age of Innocence, No More Lies, and especially Rainmaker are some of the best songs ever...

Do people still use 56K these days. JUst asking, because I don't think there are many internet users who do, so a warning seems a bit, y'know.

Anyway, my favourite album is Desperado, by The Eagles:

Desperado_300.jpg

Wonderful stuff. This was made before these guys wrote Hotel California and became famous more or less just for that song. Anyway, I love this for it's great western feeling to it. If you ever play 'Gun', this would be the perfect album to listen to whilst playing.

I have to say, I have no idea, I listen to a lot of loose stuff.

Also: Tool aren't a metal band.

What genre are they considered. I thought they were considered progressive metal or art metal or some shit like that.

aenima.jpg

That is Tool - Aenima if you can't tell, which you most likely can't because as a cover that fails completely. As an album it is pretty good though. All Tool is good.:D

1991%20-%20Nevermind.jpg

That one is a bit more obvious.

iyh.jpg

Not the best one, but the one I have listened to most.

I'm not much of a music fan.:hehe:

Please UziT tell me you're joking.

think whatever you want mate woooo, I love'em!!

Catatonia_IV.jpg

International Velvet - Catatonia

ca-stripped.jpg

Stripped - Christina Aguilera

web19reavril.504061.full.jpg

The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne

These are the three albums that instantely come to mind, there are others I love too.

Blackparadecover.jpg

Black Parade - My Chemical Romance

Absolutely no fillers, just great tracks from my favourite band. I'd recommend it to anyone. Much better/different from their previous 2 albums.

Madonna-American-Life-Del-2003-Delantera.jpg

American Life - Madonna

Considered her worst by many, I like the edgy, often political sound it has.

Bjork_post.jpg

Post - Bjork

So good. I could really list all her albums, but this one stands out as the best when listened by itself.

11358558.jpg

Begin To Hope - Regina Spektor

An amazing voice. Just so talented.

B000069F0C.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Love it

B0001UL7RY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Love it, again, much darker/heavier than the first album

OKGO.JPG

(much better than their latest effort)

200px-Summergirl.gif

Story of my life is an awesome track, great sounding, some other awesome tracks too.

avrilll.jpg

Great album, new direction, still good music, fun.

B00021PBEW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Bought it for Counting Crows track, ended up Loving it, some mighty weird tracks but there all great.

costello_music_cov278.jpg

Recommended by a mate, I love all of the tracks, apart from "creaping up the backstairs", the non-album version of that song however is my favourite of theirs

god my music taste is more diverse then yall's (sorry in advance if i said that out loud)

It's a sad day.

Ha, that's real mature. Can't win an argument so you have to resort to childish insults, atypical of the average 13 year old high school fuckwit.

Funny how you claim to have a diverse music taste when your last fm consists of mainly rap and bad indie.

so shrek 3 the official soundtrack, is 1 of your favourite album's of all time??? rofl

god my music taste is more diverse then yall's (sorry in advance if i said that out loud)

wtf is your problem? oh and its shrek 2. And yes it is, its got superb tracks like "counting crows - accidentally in love" and "pete yorn - ever fallen in love" and "Funky town - Lipps Inc."

But hey, i do apologise if my musical taste is not worthy of you.

rofl, says the guy who calls people's opinions wrong - that my friend, is the sign of an immature school child...

and my pc doesnt have the depth of my cd/vinyl collection... its music i download (which yes you guessed it is primarily rap music, because i dont really buy it)... if i could be bothered to rip my cd collection to the computer - it would look very different...

Actually, your the one that out right laughed at my musical taste and then went on to get the title of the album wrong

Who does this guy think he is? (sorry in advance if i said that outloud) :o

rofl, says the guy who calls people's opinions wrong - that my friend, is the sign of an immature school child...

Calling Jimi Hendrix the greatest guitarist of all time is not a matter of opinion, it's just plain wrong. If you're too stupid to see that, then you're not worthy of having an opinion.

Who does this guy think he is? (sorry in advance if i said that outloud)

He's just a complete cock fiend.

(No offence to the actual cock fiends of this forum ;).)

i laughed at your selection of shrek 3 as ur favourite ever album - correct... why??? because the choice was unlikely and laughter was my initial reaction... what do you want, a sugar coated response??

There's clearly something wrong with a man who chooses to verbalise his every thought.

Just...shut the fuck up...please...no one gives a shit.

i laughed at your selection of shrek 3 as ur favourite ever album - correct... why??? because the choice was unlikely and laughter was my initial reaction... what do you want, a sugar coated response??

My god, can you read? No wait scrap that, can you count??? As the album image shows, and my posts that have corrected you say, its SHREK 2, And why is it amusing? It's just as amusing as your favourite album surely? Anyways, I'm going to bed, I've got better things to do than teach you how to count.

Music section of the media? Maybe, if it weren't for the fact that I'm in full time education. I play in a band too, but I don't have a record deal, you know why? Because I don't have the fucking time. Your logic is plain retarded. Fuck me, where the hell were you the day they were doling out intelligence?

As for the fat nerd part, I guess I'm kinda nerdy, yeah, in that I like videogames and I'm posting on this forum, but then, so are you, so I guess that makes you equally as nerdy, but I'm actually pretty slim, check out the User Image Gallery if you want proof of that.

Although, you being 18 years old, I would have thought you'd have grown out of the childish schoolboy insults by now, but I suppose I give you too much credit.

Sign in to follow this