Sign in to follow this  
Tellyn

Daddy or Chips?

Daddy or Chips?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Daddy or Chips?

• Daddy
    • Chips

I've gone for chips, as they've realised I'm not a kid anymore.

I don't have vinegar on my chips, I sometimes have it with Brown Sauce.

To DCK: Fish and Chips are absolutely gorgeous. Mayonnaisse (or however the feck you spell it) is disgusting.

Ever since they moved HP Sauce production from Birmingham to The Netherlands I cannot look at the Dutch the same way again, all I see now are bloody sauce robbers!

I mix vinegar with mint sauce to make a less thick sauce you can easily pour onto a delicious Sunday Roast.

Sunday Roast: The reason why British food is the best in the world!

Chips.

DADDY wasn't there....to take me to the fair...to change my underWEEEAR!

sorry.

chips have 3 votes on daddy....thanks to me, and my father being a retard

This was a eurofusion poll wasn't it. I didn't understand it then and I don'r understand it now.

This was a eurofusion poll wasn't it. I didn't understand it then and I don'r understand it now.
There used to be an advert on TV, years ago, for Oven chips, where a little girl had to decide which she loved more out of "Daddy" or "Chips". When the Dad came along and stole a chip, she chose chips.

I'm not really that big on chips, except burger king fries and curly fries. Regardless, I think I'll go with the old man ;)

I'm not really that big on chips, except burger king fries and curly fries. Regardless, I think I'll go with the old man ;)

This is how I view the situation.

(God knows why I said it like that...)

Curly chips are gooooood shit! : peace:

I've gone for chips, as they've realised I'm not a kid anymore.

I don't have vinegar on my chips, I sometimes have it with Brown Sauce.

To DCK: Fish and Chips are absolutely gorgeous. Mayonnaisse (or however the feck you spell it) is disgusting.

Ever since they moved HP Sauce production from Birmingham to The Netherlands I cannot look at the Dutch the same way again, all I see now are bloody sauce robbers!

I mix vinegar with mint sauce to make a less thick sauce you can easily pour onto a delicious Sunday Roast.

Sunday Roast: The reason why British food is the best in the world!

You disgust me :santa:

I am actually fairly surprised at how well chips are doing! Kind of worried too though...

Daddy.

Chips are good when they are fresh, over chips suck ass! How can people be slamming the malt goodness that is vinegar!

Sign in to follow this