N-Europe

The E3 2007 Anticipation Thread

Cube

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Wii Health (or my prefered title, Wii Keep Fit)...

Wii Keep Fit is a great name - much more descriptive and much more appealing to the casuals. (and a little humorous too).

I'm standing by my prediction that this will be an absolute monster seller.

That balance board is really cool. Quite amazing what they did there.

But while it really fascinated me I had to think about all the possibilities like side-stepping in ego-shooter or looking around corners and how they'll most likely never be exploited :(

Still a great thing though.

Found anyone else the presentation to be pretty disappointing? There were no really new games apart from Wii Fit which was quite neat though and I didn't see enough of Metroid Prime 3.

I don't think Nintendo want to take the focus off of Metroid, Mario and Smash Bro's. If they showed us a new Pikmin or new Kid ICarus or something, then the focus and hype would be taken away from these games which are their big hitters all set for releases this year (in US / Japan).

I was pretty underwhelmed, was good to see the new Mario Kart and the zapper looked cool, but for the most part it seemed lacking. To be honest, nothing 'amazing' has come out of E3 so I think it's just the way people see the event now.

Wii Fit looked cool though, I would certainly enjoy using it. Still doubtful over the 'balance board' but if they pull it off then I'm sold. Metroid look awesome too.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!