NEurope
DCK

The Official 2006-2007 Exams Thread

I can't seem to concentrate!!! aaaaarrrgggghhh!!! i did almost nothing yesterday and i have today and tomorrow left. I'm just not in a mood to work :cry: i hope i don't fail but i'm gunna keep trying to learn stuff.

I can't seem to concentrate!!! aaaaarrrgggghhh!!! i did almost nothing yesterday and i have today and tomorrow left. I'm just not in a mood to work :cry: i hope i don't fail but i'm gunna keep trying to learn stuff.

Don't worry. Sit youself down, get some books out, and make notes. Don't panic, that's going frustrate you.

I've gotta go do Biology later. Need to learn all of transport by the end of tonight, not cool :(

Don't worry. Sit youself down, get some books out, and make notes. Don't panic, that's going frustrate you.

I've gotta go do Biology later. Need to learn all of transport by the end of tonight, not cool :(

should also tell him to get off n-europe...lol

should also tell him to get off n-europe...lol

lmao!! very good point there, maybe of the internet just like died for the next 36 hours, then i'll HAVE to revise.

lmao!! very good point there, maybe of the internet just like died for the next 36 hours, then i'll HAVE to revise.

same here.... im thinking of actually going to the library tomorrow

so no internet / tv / books / food / drinks (non alcoholic of course) / n-europe to distract me..

and theres no signal in my local library so no texting

Political geography this afternoon. I'm actually feeling quite confident. :)

I've crammed so much vocab today I felt my head was going to explode but I have this nagging feeling that its not going to help...:cry:

FRENCH EXAM TOMORROW

reading, comprehension, listening, translation

damn the french

GOOD LUCK!!! :D

Done my last exam today.Was Chemistry Higher but now it feels as if I done it yesterday :heh:

Should hopefully get a B in it and off to University I go.

FRENCH EXAM TOMORROW

reading, comprehension, listening, translation

damn the french

I've been doing some voluntary french revision today. I finished my exams, and university, yesterday. I've been on a first throughout the four year course, but I'm pretty sure that my last two exams have dragged me down. :shakehead

I've been doing some voluntary french revision today. I finished my exams, and university, yesterday. I've been on a first throughout the four year course, but I'm pretty sure that my last two exams have dragged me down. :shakehead

your doing french at uni? ahh you poor poor thing...lol..

im only doing a-levels

at least i only have to scrap a E to get into uni next year

GOOD LUCK!!! :D

thank you so much! im gonna need all the help i can get :S

Good luck with your french buttons,I HATED that subject so much it was unbelievable.Cause of my experience I wish you all the best cause I can tell what it's like!

Good luck with your french buttons,I HATED that subject so much it was unbelievable.Cause of my experience I wish you all the best cause I can tell what it's like!

lol.. that sounded like "good luck with your french buttons" like with buttons on coat...

thank you again! i hate that damn subject

thank god i only need 260 ucas points to get into uni

but 20 of those have to come from french

I hate french. I find it a pointless subject, i just don't understand the language (which is probably my main downfall in the subject).

I'm so glad i don't have to take it after this year. I can forget all the french i know, which is basically a few words.

your doing french at uni? ahh you poor poor thing...lol..

im only doing a-levels

at least i only have to scrap a E to get into uni next year

thank you so much! im gonna need all the help i can get :S

Nope, I just like the language, though I can see how my post seemed that way.

Bonne chance!

Nope, I just like the language, though I can see how my post seemed that way.

Bonne chance!

what do you do at uni then?

and your actually doing french voluntarily? thats even worse! lol

I have Geography and Maths GCSE next Monday I think.

The only one left that I'm obviously going to fail is Chemistry. I've never understood what they're talking about.

Maths (with some computer science). I hated french when I was in school and dropped it the first chance I got, but I started doing some travelling around Europe, and fell in love with the language. Now that I've finished university, I'm going to try and learn it, properly.

Maths (with some computer science). I hated french when I was in school and dropped it the first chance I got, but I started doing some travelling around Europe, and fell in love with the language. Now that I've finished university, I'm going to try and learn it, properly.

youll see ill probably regret not learning it properly in a few years time

woot for media studies next year- nothing french in sight!

youll see ill probably regret not learning it properly in a few years time

woot for media studies next year- nothing french in sight!

Next year is your first year in university, there probably won't be any media studies in sight either :grin:

Next year is your first year in university, there probably won't be any media studies in sight either :grin:

ha ha ha ...

i dont drink / party / have many friends going to the same uni as me

ill be stuck in my room on the internet (n-europe) probably

:(

I had a friend who refused to drink before university, but he broke, most do! There will be plenty of opportunities to make friends if you want, especially in the first few months, everybody seems to want to be your friend. It gets a little clique-y after that though.

I had a friend who refused to drink before university, but he broke, most do! There will be plenty of opportunities to make friends if you want, especially in the first few months, everybody seems to want to be your friend. It gets a little clique-y after that though.

i dont drink for personal reasons... (i never have)...so i doubt ill drink at uni

just means i wont be spending me student loan :D... = money!