NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

Final Fantasy Dissidia

I cant post a link as im typing this on the ps3 but IGN have a gret playtest of the game from Jump Festa. They also show some art from the game and Squall is in it!!! Im so happy! Now they need to put Cloud in so I can beat the snot out of that fanboy favourite with Squall.

This may be the game that makes me get a PSP, I love fighters like these. And now that PSP are much cheaper now I will most likely pick up one easily.

Yeah I read that stuff, but not having a PSP this game doesn't ultimately matter to me. Its good to read that this might actually not be the cash in that it was expected to be, and that its a credit not only to what the PSP can do but also to the fighting genre.

what type of game is this? :indeed:

<Tetsuya Nomura> It's not a fighting game!

<Takeshi Arakawa> Yeah, we're serious, it's not a fighting game!

Genre: Dramatic Progressive Action

<Nomura> We're aiming for 50% action and 50% RPG, a perfect fusion of RPG and competitive action combat.

I forgot where I got it, but I loled a lot that I copied and pasted it just in case there was a time I could show it :laughing:

I realize theres a little more depth, but this still reeks of Castlevania Judgement. Like that game, the only thing appealing to me is the novelty of having all those characters in the same game

Omg I Need to fix my PSP quickly so I can play this >.<. Stupid analogue stick has a mind of it's own since I bought a replacement case. Will have to solder it to the motherboard to solve this -_-. Either way I shall play this game >:3.

This is probably one of the best games on the PSP...I love it. The story is complete shite but the gameplay is fun. And it's one of those RPGs where you could sink loads of time in to get all the best equipment. Not at all bad for a fighter. :)

Pretty much decided i'm going to buy the PSP Dissidia bundle tomorrow as i'm selling my ol' PSP 1k to a mate. Excited :)

Was a bit annoyed at the limited editions mini soundtrack CD which is unusable in my mac :( So i'm just sticking with the normal edition as a pack in ^_^

Dont forget Soul Calibur either. Two awesome games the same same day.

I'll get SC when I'm done with Dissidia me thinks. Stupid to release two great fighting-ish games on the same day. SCEE are idiots :P

I'll get SC when I'm done with Dissidia me thinks. Stupid to release two great fighting-ish games on the same day. SCEE are idiots :P

What do both games have to do with SCEE?

Sign in to follow this