Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 05/06

Eddage

yeah it is yet to score in his first 2 games but we are desperate for striker so much so he started his first game after 1 ttraining session with us I think(nearly scored in 6mins) hopefully he might be abkle to open his account against Derby as at hillsborough on Saturday.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agbonlahor is only a reserve. Of course he's only going on loan to Wednesday and teams like them so he can get some first-team action. He's good, he's scored a lot of goals in reserve, but maybe Villa feel he needs some first-team action in the lower leagues before they give him a chance in the Premiership.

Next Chelsea game is Newcastle, at The Bridge. I say Newcastle have a good chance of getting at least 1 point out of it with Owen sharp and Newcastle putting a good set up results together. Could be interesting. Could be anoder Chelsea loss. WOoo

Man U got Charlton after the international break, has come at a good time for them, Neville should be back. Hopefully Man U will be trashed. Nothing better than at team thinking they're high an mighty for beating Chelsea and then getting a good humbling by a lil team.

Well I think a draw would've been a fair result but you don't always get fair.

United played the better in the first half. Second half Chelsea dominated but couldn't produce the final goods.

All in all the thing that annoys me most is that the majority of my friends are united fans and now I'm getting a barrage of txts... bugger!

Well I think a draw would've been a fair result but you don't always get fair.

No you can't always get fair, that isn't how football works. Man Utd took their chances and Chelsea didn't. And I remember wigan dominated Chelsea but still lost, so its about time they lost 'unfairly'....even though I personally think it wasn't unfair and Man Utd played a hell of a lot better.

No you can't always get fair, that isn't how football works. Man Utd took their chances and Chelsea didn't. And I remember wigan dominated Chelsea but still lost, so its about time they lost 'unfairly'....even though I personally think it wasn't unfair and Man Utd played a hell of a lot better.

well said... manutd>chelsea

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!