NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

Burton deserved it. Was a good match and meant a lot to them. They now all get a day out at Old Trafford which is good for the club as a whole, getting more moolah etc.

Draw for the FA cup 4th rounds just been made:

Stoke City/Tamworth v Barnsley/Walsall

Cheltenham Town/Chester City v Newcastle United

Coventry v Nuneaton Borough/Middlesbrough

West Brom/Reading v Torquay/Birmingham

Portsmouth v Liverpool

Leicester v Southampton

Bolton v Arsenal

Aston Villa v Port Vale

Brentford v Sunderland

Manchester City v Wigan/Leeds

Millwall/Everton v Chelsea

Preston v Crystal Palace

West Ham v Blackburn

Colchester v Derby

Charlton v Leyton Orient

Wolves v Burton/Manchester United

Bring on the Derby, not the tie I was hoping for but its at home and I feel we will have a decent chance.

Bad draw for Arsenal IMO. Bolton seem to be our bogey team of recent matches. Though we beat them last year in the cup at their ground, so bring it on big Sam.

Dissapointing draw, not too many high class games with both teams being of a high calibre. Arsenal Bolton I'd say is the best, although we beat Bolton last time in the cup, Diouf did get him sent off in the first 5 minutes for elbowing Lehmann.

next best game I'd say is the scrappy affair which is going to be Westham vs BlackBurn.

YAY!!! Newcastle beat Stags 1-0. I wanted to go 'cos stags are my local team but had noone to go with :weep: Spirerites are better though. Anyway a pretty bad result 'cos stags are wank.

Atrocities are Clyde yesterday. Celtic lost 2-1! We played even worse than we did against Artmedia at the start of the season. Du Wei was awful, I think we have an option to send him home now if we want to - I hope we do. Keane wasn't that bad compared to the rest of the players...

Bolton away is easily one of the hardest ties we could of possibly got. But hey you can't moan when you don't get easier than expected ties each round, if you want to win the cup you'll want to beat some hard teams on the way.

And anyway its good as we need to get revenge on our recent defeat :heh:

Hmmm...we've got Portsmouth away. We've had some bad results down there over the years so it's going to be tough, but to be honest we're playing so well I think we can beat anyone at the moment.

And Wolves away...that's going to be a tricky one for Burton! :grin:

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=352962&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=4161&title=Arsenal+sign+French+starlet&channel=skysports_home_page

I love the transfer window. :awesome:

[Arsenal have signed 19-year-old midfielder Vassiriki Diaby, according to the player's current club Auxerre. ]

Apparently he's being labelled as the next Vieira, but same was said about Flamini :indeed:

Can't wait to see him play :awesome:

When will Wenger, think now, and think big. I like him building our future, but we need someone now. We need to sign a high profile player. We have never done that under him.

I totally agree with you Ramar, but today Arsenal totally dominated against Middlesbrough 7 -0, Henry being on a roll and scoring 3 of these goals and with Pires, Senderos, Gilberto and Hleb doing good also scoring one goal each.

Its times like these Im proud to be a Gunners fan!

Went to the match today. What a f*cking immense day.

Started off watching Man City beat Man Utd in the pub, then went on to see one of the most incredible performances I've ever seen(7-0)...and then theres the little bonus of hearing that Tottenham have lost to liverpool :laughing:

But bloody hell, we were robbed! It shoulda been 12-0 :wink::heh:

Poor freddy, deserved to score at least one! Henry played the best he has this season, as did the majority of the team as we all played like the true arsenal we know and love. I haven't been so happy in a long while, and its not really to do with competitiveness with other teams, but rather having a day where I could watch my team play such amazing football. Such entertainment.

I recommend everyone watches MOTD tonight (especially Arsenal fans) you're in for a treat.

Am watching the Villa vs. Spurs match. Villa are 1-0 up within 5 mins thanks to Milner. They could have been 2 up, but the keeper saved well. Villa are dominating.

Villa are playing Spurs again today and hope we beat them

Jesus we are poor away from highbury this season. Credit to everton though.

Wow, just saw the Everton, from the Boro game last weekend were like the complete opposite. Still, I remember a couple of seasons ago when we were always poor away from home and we eventually got some good results going and ended second. So there's hope at least.

Saw the Toffees-Arse game, Everton showed teams how to beat arsenal, basically hurry them into making passes. There were some incredibly bad offside decisions that went against arsenal today which could of changed the game.

Well Carlisle United would of gone top if we didnt score an OG in the 90th minute d'oh.

ok we all no chelse have won, but what do we think the scores going to be tomoro.

in the fight for second place its the 2 reds 2 northerners.

it wouldnt be a bad one but i like to hope and wish it will be 3 utd 1 liverpool. as its been a long time since the to sides have played against each other needing to win

Sven does it again, Im guessing the News Of the World will run this forever.

Apparently he's named premiership clubs that are taking bungs for player transfers. Please dont let it be Liverpool.