NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

Well it's about to start another round in Champions league.What are you expecting from Benfica-M. U. ?? I hope benfica can win that game but with so many players injured I'm a bit worried...Simão, Micolli, Karagounis....But they have been playing a little better in the last games so I'm confident in a good game:)

well all I can say is atm I am happy the hoops are top of the league and the Cat is still in a job at our close neighbours :)

here's hoping the Inter scud them tonight so their glorious run continues

and acronym of the season for us Celtic fans is OTRAS

lets see if you non-hoops can guess what it means :)

The bookies are fearing about England winning the world cup becuase so many have put a bet on that england will win

Bolton 1-1 Villa

Glad Angel scored, even if it was scrappy.

We didn't win that game because we had no Phillips like in our last game against Bolton and we didn't have no Hitzlsperger to whack it in from outside the box then to scream as he celebrated.

Spurs 3- 1 Portsmouth

Yes! Defoe scored for once, and what a goal. Hats off to Lua Lua though, great goal.

A draw is better then a loss

Yeah. You're right.

On http://www.avfc.co.uk Gareth Barry has stated that Manchester United will be like a wounded animal when we play them next week.

Man U have practically beaten us in every competition except when we beat them 3-0 in the League Cup because they played their kids. And I think the message that Gareth Barry is making is that we'll finally be able to draw against Man U.*

(The last time we drew against Man U was a 1-1 result 3 years ago, we were leading when Diego Forlan equalised. Yes, Diego frekkin' Forlan.)

Sunderland lost this weekend......... again. I feel quite sorry for Mick McCarthy at the moment (would hate to have his job). But i don't support them, I support the toon!!! Come on we beat arsenal 1-0!!! Spectacular save to deny henry in the first half, and parker did excellent, getting stuck in.

looks like sunderland are going down

I could have told you that last season. I'm really enjoying how shite they are. Ha!

Owen got his hat trick today :D I hope Chelsea win tommorow because if Arsenal win thats good news for Manusa, any good news for them is bad news for me.

HAVE IT!

2-0 to the blues! And what a stunning game too. There were a few incorrect decisions made for both teams [although the Arsenal disallowed goal actually WAS offside - the player in the middle (I forgot the name :P) was running towards the goal and was therefore active], and of course Rob Styles being card happy once more. I'm surprised Essien didn't get sent off, or substituted by the 'Special One'. Even so, what a game, can't wait for Stocka to get back from actually BEING at the ground to see his team lose 2-0 at home :P

MWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

2-0! Awesome! Couple poor decisions, but a just result!

I hate Arsenal like Jesus hates Satan but their goal should have been allowed. Yes Henry was offside and running towards goal but he didnt interfere with play in any way what so ever. If he obstructed a defender or the goal keeper or even got passed the ball then yes offside should have been given. Bad decision in my opinion.

other than that i hate Essien, he should have been sent off no doubt about it.

It's nice to see Arsenal down in 8th 20 points off the pace tho

Can't believe van persie's goal was dissallowed. The only way it could have possiblly been offside is if henry had got the ball, but under the new offside rule the linesman needs to wait to see who gets the ball.

The best game today was thrilling, exciting, and you didn't know what was going to happen next.

The Arsenal/Chelsea game on the other hand, was piss poor in my opinion. So disappointing to watch it. This match-up just seemed to be missing something. Flare? I dunno.

I thought the game of the day was Boro vs. Spurs, which was just a pure entertaining match. Great football. Anyone else see it?

I thought the game of the day was Boro vs. Spurs, which was just a pure entertaining match. Great football. Anyone else see it?

Yes I seen it also and it was good

The best game today was thrilling, exciting, and you didn't know what was going to happen next.

The Arsenal/Chelsea game on the other hand, was piss poor in my opinion. So disappointing to watch it. This match-up just seemed to be missing something. Flare? I dunno.

Yeah the spurs games was amazing, imagine what that game would have been like a few years ago, probably nothing like now. Shame about the injury to Morrison at the end, looked pretty serious.