N-Europe

Football Season 05/06

Eddage

Sorry mate, but you can't blame your loss on food poisoning. Well, I guess you can but shit happens in football. Like Thierry said in a recent interview, injuries/illness etc happen to every team and when we had important players out injured, no one showed us any sympathy. All they were saying is that we were playing poo and gone were the days when we played the beautiful football during our unbeaten run.

So, no, if you are looking for sympathy, then you are not gonna get an ounce of it from me. You gotta live with it mate, especially when you lot (spurs) were so arrogant that you had already started talking about launching an appeal if we won the champions League based on you finishing 4th, EVEN before the season was over.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get one of those "I Was There" T-Shirts? I saw everyone wearing one on Sky Sports and it looked nice, what with them being red & white et al.

Don't forget the Latics fans - they were given blue "I Was There" T-shirts for the occasion. And some of them stayed for the Final Salute. Bless 'em :smile: Bet the blue ones'll be worth a mint in a few years...

Guest Stefkov

im just happy i'm a man u fan :) 2nd place is ok, im not much of a go to the matches type of guy, i sometimes watch them on the tv. the rest of the time im indisposed, playing games.

What hell is Sven thinking? 4 strikers? Rooney isn't likely to play, Owen isn't fit, Crouch isn't exaclty great and Theo Walcott? Why take a 17 year old lad who hasn't played in the top flight (I don't think). He is very inexperienced and it just seems like a silly decsion to take him. Will it be worth the risk?

The less said bout Owen Hargreaves & Jermaine Jenas the better. I never liked Jenas when he played for Newcastle.

What hell is Sven thinking? 4 strikers? Rooney isn't likely to play, Owen isn't fit, Crouch isn't exaclty great and Theo Walcott? Why take a 17 year old lad who hasn't played in the top flight (I don't think). He is very inexperienced and it just seems like a silly decsion to take him. Will it be worth the risk?

The less said bout Owen Hargreaves & Jermaine Jenas the better. I never liked Jenas when he played for Newcastle.

Owen Hargreaves is only in the squad because he wrote to Jim'll Fix It :indeed: After all, no-one can think of any other reason why he's in there ::shrug:

he plays (sometimes) for Bayern Munich seems to be the main reason for picking Hargreaves :P

Walcott is an interesting choice especially since Owen isn't fully fit yet, will we be seeing england line up in the group stages with Walcott and Crouch up front??

As for the England squad wtf is jenas doing there, he hasnt improved that much since he left newcastle (although he has had a slightly better season) and as for arsenal cheating, they can be pretty bad but theres only one player i truly detest in the premiership for cheating, Didier Drogba. He is absolute scum sometimes and I think he shud be kicked out of the game

As for the England squad wtf is jenas doing there, he hasnt improved that much since he left newcastle (although he has had a slightly better season) and as for arsenal cheating, they can be pretty bad but theres only one player i truly detest in the premiership for cheating, Didier Drogba. He is absolute scum sometimes and I think he shud be kicked out of the game

I agree, Drogba is a disgrace, Maurinho should see that but he's an idiot as well.

Gerrard goal flipping brilliant! Best FA Cup Final in years.

COME ON THE LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a life time pool supporter I am so happy but I feel bad for West Ham as both teams gave it their all. When Gerrad scored the last goal with 1 min left I ran up and down the stairs in my house screaming....WHAT A GAME!

HOLY SHIT what a game that was.One of the best FA Cup finals ever. And Gerrard's second goal, I've never seen such a perfectly taken half volley.

Congrats to Liverpool, whoever would of won in the end would of deserved it in my eyes, as both fought their hearts out.

Congrats to Liverpool, whoever would of won in the end would of deserved it in my eyes, as both fought their hearts out.

Agreed. It was crazy the effort both teams made. Like it was said it looked like a warzone the amount of players that were falling and then still playing injured. Glad Gerrard is ok as England cant cope with another loss.

West Ham did score 3 flukey goals where as the mighty pool scored 3 "proper" goals. Good game, in the walkabout watching it, the place erupted when Gerrard banged in the 3rd, what a fucking goal. and reina's finger tip save onto the post was awesome.