NEurope
Slaggis

*OFFICIAL* Desperate Housewives thread

^^ huh?

I think so far, this series (all 3 episodes i've seen) show an improvement over series 3, both in entertainment and drama. I hate Gabrielle, she's a massai bitch, and her story is dull. Can't be bothered with Edie either.

Yeah, Edies a bitch, but Gabrielle rocks! She's probably my favourite character in it. Her one liners in series 3 rocked.

I've said it before, it's a guilty pleasure of mine.

But at the end of the day it's a program full of milfs and sports cars so it's not too bad.

Yeah, Edies a bitch, but Gabrielle rocks! She's probably my favourite character in it. Her one liners in series 3 rocked.

She's selfish and a distasteful person in general, but if she were THAT funny, i'd get over it.

Characters in order of favour;

Bree

Lynette/Susan

Julie (For a joke)/Danielle

Gabrielle

Orson/Andrew

Edie

Carlos

Mike

"Edie is going to cross a huge moral boundary that she's never crossed before on the show and it will have devastating consequences for her and lead to a shocking conclusion to her time on Wisteria Lane." Conclusion? What happens? "That's all I'm going to say."

She's selfish and a distasteful person in general, but if she were THAT funny, i'd get over it.

Characters in order of favour;

Bree

Lynette/Susan

Julie (For a joke)/Danielle

Gabrielle

Orson/Andrew

Edie

Carlos

Mike

Apart from the placement of Gabrielle, I'd agree. Bree's moment a couple of episodes with the barbecue fork and then the high five was so funny. The daughters are great, Danielle is great as a bitch and Julie and the new girl (I've forgotten her name) seem to be developing well too.

The new couple move in next week, and Susans reaction them being gay looks rather funny.

Words can't describe how much I love this show, it's just brilliant. I know there's better stuff out there, but I still love it to bits.

--

Lol Caris, so many of my mates say the same thing.

I kinda hate how they drop storylines randomly though.

Like, whatever happened to Edie and Susan's bitter hatred for each other?

Whatever happened to Andrew being a crazy who hated Bree (Did he hate Orson too? Can't remember) And what happened to Zack Young again? He was in the last series, then just kinda went away.

But yeah, it's a good show.

I kinda hate how they drop storylines randomly though.

Like, whatever happened to Edie and Susan's bitter hatred for each other?

Whatever happened to Andrew being a crazy who hated Bree (Did he hate Orson too? Can't remember) And what happened to Zack Young again? He was in the last series, then just kinda went away.

But yeah, it's a good show.

After they competed for the same guy about four times, and the guy always ended up being a jerk, they kinda drifted back into friendship. They were, presumably, friendly before the pilot. And when you run in close circles friendships happen.

Andrew was dropped in the middle of nowhere by his mother, eventually found and convinced to come home by Orson and (this may be in a few episodes time but seems obvious anyway) admits he was a bastard who needed taming.

Zack Young was last seen trying to woo Gabrielle but was unsuccessful so hes probably gone back to his big mansion.

Yeah, but what about that time when Edie was on rollerskates and like got run over/ her face stung by bees (can't remember the details) and then she said to Susan "Don't ever talk to me again"?

It just feels a bit out of character (on Edie's part) that they are just friendly again.

Yeah, but what about that time when Edie was on rollerskates and like got run over/ her face stung by bees (can't remember the details) and then she said to Susan "Don't ever talk to me again"?

It just feels a bit out of character (on Edie's part) that they are just friendly again.

I wouldn't exactly call them massively friendly or anything. More like a passing friendship. Also, she's so wrapped up in her fake relationship with Carlos that I don't think she cares about the petty fighting they did anymore. I'm just glad it looks as though she

either dies or leaves badly at the end of the season.

I wouldn't exactly call them massively friendly or anything. More like a passing friendship. Also, she's so wrapped up in her fake relationship with Carlos that I don't think she cares about the petty fighting they did anymore. I'm just glad it looks as though she
either dies or leaves badly at the end of the season.

She'll probably kill the new woman in the end in some massive battle to the death, and go to jail, or something.

Wow.

To quickly recap that episode,

A 10 year old kid gets his mum to eat weedcakes, a woman pretends that her husband like.... raped her child... another woman goes to a dodgy gynocologist where another woman is going to buy urinee, and in the middle of all this carlos smashes his glass, storms off and noone seems to bat an eyelid.

Gotta love it...

Haha, so much went on. I watched it on sunday on e4, the best epsiode of the season so far for sure. I just wish we knew more about what went on with the new family and their daughter, it's bugging me that I don't know yet.

Yeah, but i hope it isn't a memory loss case, they already did that to death with Mike. I'm thinking she isn't their daughter at all, the real one is either dead or still out there.

I hope Edie dies, she used to be quite funny but i hate her now. She's just a pain in the ass for everybody. I liked the part where Gabby's husband was talking to Carlos, he looked shit scared!

I'm enjoying the new series so far, especially the bit with the lemon merangue pie a few weeks ago. What really annoys me now, though, is how there's a spoilerfic 'next time on Desperate Housewives' trailer before the end credits of each episodes - I have to leap up to switch the TV off before it starts!

it went a tiny bit downhill during season 3

I would say season 2 was its weaker moment.

Another good episode last night - the mystery deepens! Thought the stuff with Lynette was great too.

Yeah this weeks episode was wicked

You can't help but just wanna slap susan sometimes,

"must be cosy with the three of you"....LOL

I would say season 2 was its weaker moment.

I agree! :)

Season 3 was much better than season 2 IMO :D

The first episode i watched of season 4 on wednesday on channel 4 as i had seen the others via other means... ;)

It was great and i'm really enjoying this season! :grin:

I hate Lee. Actually a massive bastard.

He's such a bitch! The comment he made at the halloween party was pretty funny though.

I loved the latest episode,

it's nice that lynettes alright again, though it was obvious she wasn't going to die anyway. Next week looks rather awesome, I'm a little worried about what Victor's going to try whilst on the boat with Gabby.

He's such a bitch! The comment he made at the halloween party was pretty funny though.

I loved the latest episode,

it's nice that lynettes alright again, though it was obvious she wasn't going to die anyway. Next week looks rather awesome, I'm a little worried about what Victor's going to try whilst on the boat with Gabby.

Yeah, tonight;s ep was a goodie. Funny too.

----

I'm pretty sure he'll just like grab her forcefully, and make her stay with him the whole time until the election, whilst sme people simultaneously chase after Carlos. He won't kill her...why would he?

Hmm, I'm not sure. Though obviously he won't kill her, I think he might try something. Or, he's taking her away for the weekend so he can have someone off Carlos. I really hope he lives, I want him and Gabby to finally get together again.

Gabrielle with a boat oar = "Come the fuck on, and fight me!"

Actually a bit good at fighting.

Gabrielle with a boat oar = "Come the fuck on, and fight me!"

Actually a bit good at fighting.

When she nailed him the second time i couldn't stop laughing!

Lol! It was awesome. *BAM*

I love Gabbie, she's awesome. I can't believe they did that to him, and there I was thinking he'd do it to her.

Do you think he's actually dead? It's obvious edie's going to drop them in it, but I have a feeling he'll be coming back.