NEurope
Slaggis

*OFFICIAL* Desperate Housewives thread

Why do they call it desperate housewives? This, along with the show loose women, conjures thoughts in my head that I want to disappear.

Lol! It was awesome. *BAM*

I love Gabbie, she's awesome. I can't believe they did that to him, and there I was thinking he'd do it to her.

Do you think he's actually dead? It's obvious edie's going to drop them in it, but I have a feeling he'll be coming back.

I lol'd when she did it the second time! :bowdown:

And the "sweater" line. That was great.

I doubt he's dead, probably just comatose.

What an amazing episode, can't wait for the next one :D

To be honest, i don't reckon that he'll die from this, but its obvious that if he's alive he'll go out for revenge...BIG TIME

Also, Bree stripping for Orson in the preview for the next ep...kinky girl :P

Oh god, I can't bear cliche.

"I left because I'm gay"

That line hasn't been used in every TV soap/drama I've ever seen.

Yeah, not a very good episode. Why doesn't Susan/Mike just get over drugs and do something about it?

Bree/Andrew. Yeah, fine, it makes sense.

That was awful, the way Gabby was written. Not even TRYING to sound innocent... :o:(

Next episode looks pretty cool!

Yeah it was a good episode last night.

Kathryn is so gonna put her husband through hell! I was a bit disappointed by the Carlos/Victor fight though. That has been building up for ages and aside from looking awesome in the tornado it was a bit lame how Victor died. And is Carlos blind now? How did that happen? He just got hit in the head by something i thought =/

Best episode of housewives ever.

*spoilers*

The bit from where Gabby says "Call her a skank" to the bit where her and eedie fight was pure genius. I was laughing so much, it was epic.

I loved the epsiode, but the clue at the start made me think Tom was going to die (the wind thing pointed at their house). In a way I wish he had of done, he bugs me. Also, how fucking unfair is life on Lynette! Actually, question: Where's her family? Was that why she was screaming? Or was it because the house was destroyed?

Best episode of housewives ever.

You obviously forgot the store hold-up one then.

*spoilers*

The bit from where Gabby says "Call her a skank" to the bit where her and eedie fight was pure genius. I was laughing so much, it was epic.

I loved the epsiode, but the clue at the start made me think Tom was going to die (the wind thing pointed at their house). In a way I wish he had of done, he bugs me. Also, how fucking unfair is life on Lynette! Actually, question: Where's her family? Was that why she was screaming? Or was it because the house was destroyed?

Ms. Maclusky's house came down on top of the basement, but yeah, I was confused too...I thought when they got in the bath, it was in Ms. Maclusky's house, but apparently not.

So yeah, buried under rubble sex.

The way they coloured the film really annoyed me...they obviously filmed it during the day, so they (if you looked closely) coloured the whole film slightly greyer, except for the middle (where the characters usually are). While this was fine mostly, it made things look odd, as the grass Bree walked past became greener as she past it, and how the redness of Catherine's top became annoyingly intense as she moved in and out of the middle.

You obviously forgot the store hold-up one then.

Ms. Maclusky's house came down on top of the basement, but yeah, I was confused too...I thought when they got in the bath, it was in Ms. Maclusky's house, but apparently not.

So yeah, buried under rubble sex.

The way they coloured the film really annoyed me...they obviously filmed it during the day, so they (if you looked closely) coloured the whole film slightly greyer, except for the middle (where the characters usually are). While this was fine mostly, it made things look odd, as the grass Bree walked past became greener as she past it, and how the redness of Catherine's top became annoyingly intense as she moved in and out of the middle.

I had forgotten that episode. But for sheer comedy, I think this beats it just. I don't know how anyone can not like Gabby, she's by far the best character in the show. (There are some other awesome ones, but she just wins).

Yeah I noticed that too, it was a little wierd how intense her top came. But still, such a great episode.

Next week looks wierd. Is he blind? Or something else?

But she's just vile and a horrible person, who really doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself. She has a few funny lines, but that doesn't save her as a character...

But she's just vile and a horrible person, who really doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself. She has a few funny lines, but that doesn't save her as a character...

She does care for certain people (her friends, Carlos). Nothing wrong with a bit of self-centredness either.

And...finale ;)

I still love her. As Ash says, she cares about the people she really loves and everyone else is...replaceable. She's gets so many funny lines aswell, whats not to love?

If she was just a bitch, yeah she'd be terrible but she's a bitch with a heart. It's an interesting mix.

Last night's episode on Channel 4 was fantastic! Less fantastic, though, is the news that after next week, DH is being put 'on hold' until after Big Brother! :(

Last night's episode on Channel 4 was fantastic! Less fantastic, though, is the news that after next week, DH is being put 'on hold' until after Big Brother! :(

WHAT!? *MANIC SWEARING*

You're kidding, right? Not for that shite, please no. That's ridiculous!

:(