NEurope
Fresh

That's so Fresh - Decay Tutorial (56k)

Oh my god you're awesome...I havnt read it yet, Im about to right now, but wanted to post first. I can tell it will be sweet (Keep it up! Series FTW)

Thats freaking sweet. Ill give something like this an ATTEMPT later, or this week sometime.

...Never used the brush settings either (Lol, Novice!) how do you change the settings?

Oh, and whats a C4D image?

Lets see some results!

Word. At the latest Ill give it an attempt on Friday daytime.

Im editing the orginal tut now. with your suggestion fyi.

That's good. I'm glad you're taking into account what I've said, and learning from it. Don't rely on a 'system' to determine certain aspects of signature design. Use your own judgement - your own creative mind...

That's good. I'm glad you're taking into account what I've said, and learning from it. Don't rely on a 'system' to determine certain aspects of signature design. Use your own judgement - your own creative mind...

Ill dig up a diagram that might help explain what i was going on about.

Grid System:

gridci4.jpg

I like to keep the major focus within the central area and then text/other point of interest on/near the crossovers.

I've never heard about that before. It seems perfect for people that are looking to start designing signatures, because it gives the user an idea of where not to position certain components.

But for the more advanced user (which I would class yourself as), you should explore out of that grid, but always stick to a level of fluidity - making everything flow and pin-pointing a central focus point (A light source is good for making a focal point.)

I've never heard about that before. It seems perfect for people that are looking to start designing signatures, because it gives the user an idea of where not to position certain components.

But for the more advanced user (which I would class yourself as), you should explore out of that grid, but always stick to a level of fluidity - making everything flow and pin-pointing a central focus point (A light source is good for making a focal point.)

Where about do you get your stocks from? Im in the mood to experiment.

Also i need some good fonts. Or a link to somewhere that will show to how/when to add text.

Whats this? Fresh revealing his secret secrets? : O

(Nice tutorial, I might try one day :) )

Nice stuff Fresh, better than I could do fo'sho. There's something in there I've never even tried too... adding texture to the brush.

One thing though, and this may be just because of my distance from the screen, those pixel fonts don't seem ideal for the steps.

And tie.nano, Fresh. What the hell. I can see all your deleted posts, quit pissing about. You're both good at these kinds of things, even if you have different methods - try getting along a bit.

Erm, this sounds stupid (But remember Im a somewhat novice) wheres the Oil pastel? How do I identify it?

Nice stuff Fresh, better than I could do fo'sho. There's something in there I've never even tried too... adding texture to the brush.

One thing though, and this may be just because of my distance from the screen, those pixel fonts don't seem ideal for the steps.

And tie.nano, Fresh. What the hell. I can see all your deleted posts, quit pissing about. You're both good at these kinds of things, even if you have different methods - try getting along a bit.

Thanks Shorty.

No offence or anything but was that last comment really needed? No. We are fine now. Overmoderation isn't good and we both deleted our posts for a reason.

Well I made an attempt!

MikeScofieldSig1.jpg

And another one.

ReZPeterPetrelli.jpg

PeterPetrellicopy.jpg

I Like the first one most, Did you make those from some stock photos. You could try a pre-cut render or render your own.

I wasn gonna give it a try, but pic http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3047/freshp1ul8.jpg ain't working.

Edit: It's up now.

No reason why not to try now then... :P