NEurope
Fresh

That's so Fresh - Decay Tutorial (56k)

I Like the first one most, Did you make those from some stock photos. You could try a pre-cut render or render your own.

Yeah I got them from that site.

Erm whats a pre-cut render? and also how would I make my own...

...Or is that the next tutorial!? :smile:

Awesome tutorial Fresh :bowdown:

I had a quick go on a Gears of War render but couldn't find a lot of the tools you used as only got Paint.net and not photoshop or anything. No where near as good as yours but don't think it came out too bad. Will probably use something more colourful next time though!

n552965569_382278_8678.jpg

Very cool :) this sig creating malarky is addictive! Just made another;

n552965569_383787_2094.jpg

I suggest checking out the top renders on the planetrenders forums, there's some amazing renders on there!

Ta muchly, just realised it's the same site as the C4 renders!

Heres my first 2 efforts...

piratessigtl7.jpg

skiessigqn1.jpg

What d'ya reckon?

The second one is really nice, i think you got some good direction on that.

Very cool :) this sig creating malarky is addictive! Just made another

Get photohop fixed :P So much potential.

Get photohop fixed :P So much potential.

Photoshop is expensive :cry: and haven't got a real use for it, just muck around with pics when I'm bored. Thanks anyway though :)

Photoshop is expensive :cry: and haven't got a real use for it, just muck around with pics when I'm bored. Thanks anyway though :)

Photoshop? Expensive........ I suppose forums rules wouldn't allow me to say what i want to.

From another thread..

I only GET free music because when i hear a song i like i don't particually want to buy the whole CD for that song. Also i don't want to tackle the panic which is HMV, tbh i'd rather shoot LIME juice in my eyes then than go in there. That is why i get it through the WIRE.

:indeed: ?

sylarym5.jpg

This is what it ended to be. A bit cluttered, but it had to have clocks somewhere.

Nice tut, specially because it teaches new techniques.

I was gonna do a Sylar sig but it looks like Shino beat me too it!

Instead I went for a Spidey one, much better than my last two in my humble opinion!

All thanks to Fresh. Its likes... a breath of Fresh air.

Indeed. It is nice of him to pass on his knowledge.

I eagerly await the second installment.

sylarym5.jpg

This is what it ended to be. A bit cluttered, but it had to have clocks somewhere.

Nice tut, specially because it teaches new techniques.

Thanks <3. I suck at text and i really like yours. I will say I'm not a fan of the render being at the side but i can see why you did it. They are a few areas with maybe slighty too much contrast but still amazing.

Instead I went for a Spidey one, much better than my last two in my humble opinion!

It's better in my opinion to! Love it. I will say that the background seems abit empty, You could always get a smudge brush, turn up the flow to something high (70-80) and try to scatter the background before blending in the render.

Also what font did you use for you text? I love it!

All thanks to Fresh. Its likes... a breath of Fresh air.

I'm not sure when I will make another, might be friday-ish but im really not sure atm.

I'm not sure when I will make another, might be friday-ish but im really not sure atm.

Thats awesome. They are worth waiting for, so do it whenever you so desire, master.

It's better in my opinion to! Love it. I will say that the background seems abit empty, You could always get a smudge brush, turn up the flow to something high (70-80) and try to scatter the background before blending in the render.

Also what font did you use for you text? I love it!

The font I used is called Homoarakhan.

That sig is awesome, puts my spidey one to shame! I really need to get photoshop!

I managed to get a copy of Photoshop but when I get to step 5 and try to blur the copy render it just scatters black into the background and the render itself doesn't change, do you have to lock the render into the background or something? Hope that made sense, it's difficult to explain.

Thanks Fresh, was very helpfull. Ive attempted a few here they are:

uberkickasssigqu3.gif

First attempt at a WoW one.

untitled4copyci1.gif

After a few attempts at other ones.