N-Europe

Pure Pwnage

Dyson

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN ALL YOU BASTARDS!

haha yeah Bard. But a lot of us saw that coming, half the PP forums want them over here, and they recieved. That's also why they've pushed back the toronto screening, because some forumers are going to Lanapalooza.

Am I right in thinking the UK screening is before the Toronto one?

Yeah, will Jeremy/ Kyle/ Dave/ Tagi/ Doug be there?

Also: What should I have as my custom titles on my dog tag?

THE BARD

DOB ---------

I'M FUCKING RIGHT

How about that?

Anyway, yes. Jeremy and Kyle at the very least will be there. Doug and Tagi may not be.

Jarett and Geoff will definitely be there yeah. I recdkon Miranda will be there, but im not srue about Joel. I'd say he would be there, because he'll wanna meet FPS_Doug's uk fans. Just depends if he's in ep14 or not, either way i reckon he'll be there.

Wait, huh? I wasn't being bitter.

But YOU ARE ALL FAGS!

Oh i know! Bard can come, steal me from my house on the way down to Croydon, then drop me off unharmed the next day. It's a brilliant plan!

In fact no, i hope NONE OF THEM turn up. I hope all you get is Denw0, HAH!

I was talking about Dyson, dude :heh:

Also, yeah, you totally have to come man, me and Ben are getting the train though, so I don't think we could pick you up, but we could get off at your station and go from there.

Mate, apart from the music threads, I have no problem with you. I thought you were comfortable with your arrogance? :P

Yeah...I actually went and got 'Always Right' as the last line :heh:

Haha! Great choice. I'm guessing your DOB was the middle line?

I'm pretty sure some of the Gamer Army stuff will be going down at the Premiere too.

Yeah, present your dog tags at the premier and you get the sew-on badge i think. They sell noobstore gear there too. No doubt spec-ops dog tags or whatever it is will show up there.

I will actually ask my mum. But i can see how it will end.