NEurope
syco_link

How do i get a girlfriend?

Nothing wrong with it per say but come on, in this day and age there enough sluts for everybody, especially where I live. Hard to find a nice girl that isnt a stuck up bitch or a siphlous infested chavette.

Well so am I. I am a virgin. but who isn't at my age? (apart from some who claim they have : p)

Its wierd but I respect girls who manage to keep it that long. Probably because they are rare and its an intentional choice. But when a guy is still a virgin late its not through want of trying. Any guy who says they "are waiting for right girl" is lying.

yeah but arent you like 14 or sumthin, id be shocked if u wasnt a virgin :P

I was joking, sorry I wasn't clearer.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin, although im not, i hate people that go about slagging others of for being one.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin, although im not

That sure was one crazy night!

(Sorry about the text message the next morning).

Im not slagging anybody off but my mate had a chance and he blew it when it was an easy opportunity. He did get incredibly wasted though (bout 20 shots plus an array of other drinks). Was surprised he didnt have to get his stomach pumped.

Its wierd but I respect girls who manage to keep it that long. Probably because they are rare and its an intentional choice. But when a guy is still a virgin late its not through want of trying. Any guy who says they "are waiting for right girl" is lying.

Sorry..........but again, some people should just speak for themselves.

Between the age of 16-18 I could just screw any bird, but when you know you can get it, then what's the point in rushing.

Lost mine at the age of 18 to my girlfriend at the time.

There's more to life than that my friend.

Bowsy, i thought you were gonna keep it quiet, at least till we got to know each other better.

well im gunna be very brave here and admit to being a virgin. and im 19 years old.

:heh:

I lost my virginity at 19.

im actually not that bothered, sure i get urges like everyone else, im not particularily bothered about meeting Mr.perfect tho. I just dont want my first time to be a quick shag down an alley with a stranger.

Ba-zing.

randomtexttomakethispostwork

im actually not that bothered, sure i get urges like everyone else, im not particularily bothered about meeting Mr.perfect tho. I just dont want my first time to be a quick shag down an alley with a stranger.

That's all good, I was just highlighting that being a virgin and 19 isn't particularly unusual, although progressively the age is lowering and lowering.

yeah i still know quite a few virgins. its a shame when girls lose their at 12 years old. my mate (slut mate) claimed to have lost hers when she was 8... :|

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

would you stop spamming mate it is gettin irritating, and im not lying, my mate might have been though. that post just wasnt constructive at all :indeed:

How naïve you are, Triple_c.

It does happen, although we can't verify it in this case.

Someone I know has turned 18 recently and he is still a virgin.

Hmm, do I know you? :p

Seriously though, being single really is making me a bit depressed. I've started going to parties at bars with everyone from my 6th form. I'm kinda hoping that one day I'll have the confidence to actually approach a girl that I like...

You all want girls? Go to Asia and for no more than the ridiculous price of €4 BAM, blowjob. €10 WHACK, shag.

he;ll i dont care if im a virgin by 25, as long as i got a gf by then, im nt that horny that i wanna shag the next thing that walks with a vagina. but yeah, i mean everyone i know have all these wonderful stories and shit. but some people are born really unlucky. i mean i consider myself a nice guy, i seem to have a lot of guy friends but i have no girl friends. something is wrong