NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dyson

Back to college/school/uni/work etc

I had my first graphics lesson after the break today and I had fun in it, suprisingly.

I started to colour in a fly which looks alright so I may post it on here when its done :p

Don't bother revising for GSCE's, you don't need to. I didn't do any and I got 4 A's, 5 B's and 1 C. I'm not kidding, I'm not trying to act cool but I just didn't bother doing alot of revision.....take for example Double Science, those were my weakest subjects and I didn't do any revision at all and I got 2 B's.

But I wouldn't continue this policy of no revision as I tried it last year and I ended up with 3 E's and 1 B at AS level. Now I'm retaking the whole year again.

For GCSE don't stress, when you get to A levels, stress and revision is a must.

I have an art exam in 10 days. Really looking forwards to it! :)

I don't really care what i get for my GCSE's as long as i get into the 6th form (5 gcse's C-A*) I know i will easily achieve that as i have 2 ICT GCSE's already (Both C's was expecting more as i was predicted an A, but nevermind).

I've started my 10 Hour art exam today, which is going well so that should be another one C+. And the rest of the subjects i'm predicted A/A* in so i'm ok. Only think that does worry me abit is the English exam as you don't know whats coming.

The trouble with starting a new term is the second day, when the lethargy hits you. I almost couldn't get out of bed this morning.

I don't really care what i get for my GCSE's as long as i get into the 6th form (5 gcse's C-A*) I know i will easily achieve that as i have 2 ICT GCSE's already (Both C's was expecting more as i was predicted an A, but nevermind).

I've started my 10 Hour art exam today, which is going well so that should be another one C+. And the rest of the subjects i'm predicted A/A* in so i'm ok. Only think that does worry me abit is the English exam as you don't know whats coming.

I remember my art exam. I pissed about loads. I was already predicted a C so I just carried on as normal. I rememeber I had to come back on a saturday, all of the classes actually, to do more on our exam...haha.

Don't worry about English. If you can write loads about nothing then you'll get agood grade for sure.

Ahh. College.

I rolled up at lunchtime for the first day back, they didn't bat an eyelid.

I have an art exam in 10 days. Really looking forwards to it! :)

How much prep stuff have you done? I've only done about 8 A3 pages on research and ideas which is more than some and less than others. I have 3 more weeks though.

Do you know what you got on the D202? I got 5 :D. Not as bad as Doswell though, he got 2. I have two weeks to get up to 18 so it's not going to happen. I haven't even passed D201 yet. I'm going to do that now instead.

For GCSE don't stress, when you get to A levels, stress and revision is a must.

I dunno..I'm taking it like I took my GCSE's. That's a bad thing right? I havn't revised a bit :(

was supposed to go back this mornin, but jus didnt wake up lol...

I love it when that happens :D I once woke up at 2 in the afternoon.

Do you know what you got on the D202? I got 5 :D. Not as bad as Doswell though, he got 2. I have two weeks to get up to 18 so it's not going to happen. I haven't even passed D201 yet. I'm going to do that now instead.

I got 17 :D which is a C i think, i have yet to do the review. I also found out i got an A on my history coursework, which isn't bad to say i didn't try that much.

One thing I hate about maths is that I stress about some questions that come up. Theres no knowing if my teacher will give us a hard question or an easy-ish one.

I hate it when an easy one come up. I spent 3 hours sat there worrying trying to learn the hardish ones' answers and formulae...:(

Could have had a good time instead...

Sign in to follow this