Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Agreed, also "Yummy" is a fucking brilliant song, I sadly know all the words and pretend I'm Gwen for a couple of minutes, then the rapper who comes in....

I will stop talking now.

We're so dueting. I'm an awesome rapper*

*Warning: Lies.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

I was listening to Third today (quite possibly for the third time come to think of it) and I'm starting to appreciate it now, I have actually liked tracks by Portishead for a good few years now, I just never got around to buying any of their albums until recently :blank: I have Dummy as well and I think I will pick up their self-titled album sometime soon. :smile:

Portishead are one of my favourite bands. Perhaps my favourite. Third was the best album of 2008.

It's their least accessible though. Their self-titled is a nice mix of Dummy and Third in tone. (Much more Dummy than it is Third, however)

I'm bloody brilliant, in a gay sort of way.

We so need to meet sometime and have music sex.

That really didn't come out sounding the way I wanted it too.

I'll bring the protecti....Oh. Music sex? Boring.

I so almost said "You got my hopes (and more) up then. Bastard", but I figured that was too whoreish.

--

I'm in love with Keeps Gettin' Better. Damn. Also, Lady Marmalade. WHERE IS ALL YOUR SOUL SISTER?

Edited by Slaggis

I'll bring the protecti....Oh. Music sex? Boring.

I so almost said "You got my hopes (and more) up then. Bastard", but I figured that was too whoreish.

--

I'm in love with Keeps Gettin' Better. Damn. Also, Lady Marmalade. WHERE IS ALL YOUR SOUL SISTER?

You, my brother from another mother, just made me fall in love with you 10x over.

SHE SAID, "HELLO HEY JOE" YOU WANNA GIVE IT A GO, WHOOOOOOOOOOAH UHUH.

*leaves*

/ I heard a funy story. As unbelievable as it sounds, Christina Aguilera IS working with the excellent Sia Furler on her new album, and Sia arrived to join Aguilera's team just as she approached bankruptcy after being cheated by an accountant or something. So she now living off all the luxuries Aguilera is giving her.

Feels funny.

You, my brother from another mother, just made me fall in love with you 10x over.

SHE SAID, "HELLO HEY JOE" YOU WANNA GIVE IT A GO, WHOOOOOOOOOOAH UHUH.

I'm so glad you said from another mother, otherwise all the (music) sex would be a tad wrong.

I LOVE the video to it too. I'm always sitting there waiting for Aguilera's part, which obviously blows the rest of them out of the water. Funking love it.

It's that "Hey...Hey..HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY" bit. Actually Jizz worthy.

Edited by Slaggis

D to the E, to the L I C I O U S!

tttt..tasty tasty..

I'M SUCH A LADY BUT I'M DANCING LIKE A HO! :p

LADY? BUT COOLNESS! YOU'VE GOT SOUL, YOU'VE GOT CLASS, YOU'VE GOT STYLE, YOU'RE BADASS. AIN'T NO OTHER MAN BUT YOU!

Best music sex ever. How about some post music sex cuddling? :p

LADY? BUT COOLNESS! YOU'VE GOT SOUL, YOU'VE GOT CLASS, YOU'VE GOT STYLE, YOU'RE BADASS. AIN'T NO OTHER MAN BUT YOU!

Best music sex ever. How about some post music sex cuddling? :p

OH HAGGIS YOU'RE TOO DIRTY TO CLEAN YOUR ACT UP! :heh:

BY NOW I'M GETTING BOTHERED AND HOT!

WHEN HE KISSED MY MOUTH IT REALLY HIT THE SPOT! : peace:

OH HAGGIS YOU'RE TOO DIRTY TO CLEAN YOUR ACT UP! :heh:

BY NOW I'M GETTING BOTHERED AND HOT!

WHEN HE KISSED MY MOUTH IT REALLY HIT THE SPOT! : peace:

BUT COOLNESS, JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BLOWING KISSES MY WAY, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M GONNA GIVE IT AWAY. MY BODIES SAYING LETS GO, BUT MY HEART IS SAYING NO....

(I'm actually crying at how hilarious your post was Coolness)

*leaves*

/ I heard a funy story. As unbelievable as it sounds, Christina Aguilera IS working with the excellent Sia Furler on her new album, and Sia arrived to join Aguilera's team just as she approached bankruptcy after being cheated by an accountant or something. So she now living off all the luxuries Aguilera is giving her.

Feels funny.

Yesyesyes :)

I'm actually so hyped for this album, gunna be mind blowing :heart:

I'm so glad you said from another mother, otherwise all the (music) sex would be a tad wrong.

I LOVE the video to it too. I'm always sitting there waiting for Aguilera's part, which obviously blows the rest of them out of the water. Funking love it.

It's that "Hey...Hey..HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY" bit. Actually Jizz worthy.

Yesyesyes. In any duet, group, blah blah, she pisses over everyone.

BUT COOLNESS, JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BLOWING KISSES MY WAY, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M GONNA GIVE IT AWAY. MY BODIES SAYING LETS GO, BUT MY HEART IS SAYING NO....

(I'm actually crying at how hilarious your post was Coolness)

I'M ADDICTED TO YOU! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE TOXIC?

HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME, I WAS BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!:heart:

Shall we actually make this a thread again, rather than a surreal MSN conversation? Coolio. :)

(can't believe I'm saying this)

And that picture of Tori Amos is actually my favourite photograph of the last decade.

I'M ADDICTED TO YOU! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOUR TOXIC?

HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME! :heart:

I WAS BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!

I SPOTTED YOU DANCING, YOU MADE ALL THE GIRLS STARE. THOSE LIPS AND YOUR BROWN EYES, AND THAT SEXY HAIR. I JUST WANT YOU TO TOUCH ME.

WHAT'S PRACTICAL? WHAT'S LOGICAL? WHAT THE HELL, WHO CARES! ALL I KNOW IS I'M SO HAPPY WHEN YOU'RE DANCING THERE.

I'M A...

--

I cannot stop listening to If U Seek Amy. The chorus is fucking brilliant. If it doesn't get to number one, people are insane.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!