NEurope

lol. That simple to find. :laughing: I would have looked for it myself but besides posting on here, I'm slightly busy with other things. Or at least that's my excuse for my laziness or my inability to remember it. Thank you.

Glad you did ask on here, I've now discovered a new song that I've never heard before and quite like. Always a bonus.

EDIT: For all the Dub-steppers. Not a huge fan myself but find myself addicted to this track:

Chase and Status - Eastern Jam

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I've totally danced to that in clubs *gets embarassed at memories* -- good call homie :)

My current love is Night is Alive by Innerpartysystem. Only just discovered it as the song is not on the album I own. THANK YOU SPOTIFY :)

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The song I've been in love with recently is One Jump Ahead from Aladdin. Forgot about it's greatness until I uploaded Class Disney 2 onto iTunes. Brilliance.

Absolute choon. Brought a smile to my chops :grin:

Thank you Paj.

Absolute choon. Brought a smile to my chops :grin:

Thank you Paj.

For good measure, another classic that sends shivers down my spine*;

*not really, but suitably epic and reminds me of my Disney-love as a child.

That's not very good. Very dull.

I quite like, though it's so much less slutty than the previous single where she just sung about having a cock in her. I want more singles like that, it was hilarious. PUT IT IN!

--

PJ Harvey - Long Snake Moan

I'm orgasming everywhere.

PJ Harvey - Long Snake Moan

I'm orgasming everywhere.

Oh jesus. Is this the first time you've listened to her? (Thanks Razz if so)

No one lies when they say she's great, though Long Snake Moan isn't her best. Great though. All her stuff...ever...is on Spotify. Go from the beginning, Dry.

Oh jesus. Is this the first time you've listened to her? (Thanks Razz if so)

No one lies when they say she's great, though Long Snake Moan isn't her best. Great though. All her stuff...ever...is on Spotify. Go from the beginning, Dry.

I'm going on random, and I've liked everything I've heard so far. But Long Snake Moan was amazing.

--

I said it a while back, but I'm saying it again because I love it more. Leighten Meester - Birthday. I freaking love it. Cannot wait for an album from her.

--

Oh! And P!nk - Boring. I'd never given this a listen before...why was it just a bonus track?!

Edited by Slaggis

Finally got round to listening to Empire of the Sun.

walking_on_a_dream_cover.jpg

I absolutely loved the Danger remix of Walking on a Dream. Glad to say the the original definitely stands up well. We Are The People is my favourite song on the album at the moment.

We Are The People

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I absolutely loved the Danger remix of Walking on a Dream. Glad to say the the original definitely stands up well. We Are The People is my favourite song on the album at the moment.

We Are The People

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

take note kids: these are real pop songs. As opposed to that bullshit wallpaper paste Disney are pumping out. Listen up.

Reminds me of The Sleepy Jackson. This is a very good thing for a band to do.

[iGNVIDEO][/iGNVIDEO]

Of the "trion", PJ Harvey is the most consistant, and imo, "best". She's completely uncompromising, and just is what music needs more of. No posing, just music, changing styles, honest, raw, passionate etc.

I agree. Every single PJ Harvey album is brilliant. To Bring You My Love was, the first one I bought, although I'd already heard "Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea" a fair bit.

I would recommend one to buy next, but it really doesn't matter, they're all good. Just depends on your mood really.

We Are The People

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I posted that song a while back.

It's a really good album apart from the 5 minutes of depression that constitutes the last track. As well as the first four tracks, I really like Tiger By My Side - it's a good song to strut to :cool:

If you like them Daft, I suggest you check out PNAU since Empire is the side project of one half of them.

I posted that song a while back.

It's a really good album apart from the 5 minutes of depression that constitutes the last track. As well as the first four tracks, I really like Tiger By My Side - it's a good song to strut to :cool:

If you like them Daft, I suggest you check out PNAU since Empire is the side project of one half of them.

I knew someone posted it! Thought it might have been you. As always it takes me ages to actually get around to listening to things (actually, I bought it on SingStar the other day. :heh: ).

I shall attempt to listen to PNAU, although I can't see them on Spotify annoyingly.

I knew someone posted it! Thought it might have been you. As always it takes me ages to actually get around to listening to things (actually, I bought it on SingStar the other day. :heh: ).

I shall attempt to listen to PNAU, although I can't see them on Spotify annoyingly.

They've only got one song on there, With You Forever (my favourite as it happens), taken from a compilation album. They've five tracks on their myspace page all taken from their latest release.

These playlists on Spotify that are with green text in my playlist section, do they update themselves automatically?

I know Matt & Kim were recommended an age ago, and IIRC by Daft, but I only just got around to listening to them properly.

Heard/watched Lesson Learned, liked it. :) Awesome video too. Impromptu yet brilliant nudity in NY.

I love their next single, Bulletproof.

i cant wait for the album.

Should be in bed, but am instead listening to;

iggy.jpg

I love Lust For Life, so I thought I should try other albums of his (and then of the stooges).

I fancy listening to more Peter Gabriel to. Anyone whether it's better to get So or 3 first? Bearing in mind Biko is my favourite song by him?

---

EDIT: Oh wow. I never knew that California by Liz Phair/Girly Sound is a redo of Funtime by Iggy. Obviously the lyrics are her own, but related, and the arrangement is slightly different. She does this with Wild Thing too, with the only thing intact being the title in the chorus and the melody (mostly).

Edited by Paj!

Been listening to VersaEmerge a lot over the last few days thanks to finding them in Kerrang! Mag and wathcing their video on the Kerrang! website. If you have a dislike for Paramore then don't watch the vid below of them and start being a pissy-arsed prick about it as it's clearly not going to meet your tastes.

The similarities to Paramore are there. The lead singer sounds like her but the music isn't as bouncy. Another thing they have in common is they are on the same label which is a strange thing to happen. But I like them and their sound.

I like that the singer has the exact same hair style as Hayley Westernra or whatever her name is from paramore. :p

Didn't listen through so won't comment on the song though.