NEurope

I've only played 101 tracks, then again I've only been a member for about 36 hours :yay:

Has anyone heard the new Foo Figthers song 'The Pretender'? It's pretty awesome imo, here's a link to the video: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JqD323m-T4E

Can't wait for the new album, yays for 25th September! ^^

EDIT: Make that 24th September, as albums are always released on Mondays here, wooo!! ^^

Has anyone heard the new Foo Figthers song 'The Pretender'? It's pretty awesome imo, here's a link to the video: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JqD323m-T4E

EDIT: Make that 24th September, as albums are always released on Mondays here, wooo!! ^^

Just watched it. The vids pretty amazing. Song was good too.

I feckin' love the Foo Fighters. :grin:

kate nash sounds tooooooooooooo much like lily allen, and for that matter a worse version of lily allen

I quite like Kate Nash. I have her album, and it's ok, but a handful of tracks actually standout.

Whereas Lily Allen's debut was a very good album.

(But sick of her now, though.)

Saw em live at the weekend (V Festival). They did a "secret" accoustic set earlier in the day too which was pretty cool.

Didn't see they're whole headline slot, seen em a few times before so i went off to watch Babyshambles in the tent. Awesome gig!

Don't think i'll be back at V again though, it's always been mainstream but this year was the worst! The Coral clashed with Snow Patrol and only managed to draw like 500 people! They were 3rd down on the 2nd stage, tis disgusting :mad: Credit to them, they played one hell of a set! I ended up in a circle pit with 8 umpa lumpas :awesome:

A new Foo Figthers ablum out so soon! :)

Edit Video has been taken off youtube. :(

I just heard "Good Charlottle - I just wanna live" for the first time, I love it.

What would be a good band for me to try if im in to rock?

American-Hifi (one of my favourite bands)

or maybe Goldfinger?

Harribo I'm sure will know loads.

Dir en Grey - Saku.

Might be a little heavy and a bit too japanese, but if you were cool you'd just go crazy.

Yeah, I tend to find the artist rather than the genre, but then I'm ver yfelxible in my tastes.

I kinda like Fightstars new album, but I've not made my mind up.

It's official, Bjork rocks;

Heh, Skin always makes me smile. She's just so effortlessly cool. So obviously combined with Bjork this equals pure win.

Tonight I've been reaquainting myself with Royksopp-Melody AM. I'd forgotten how cheerfully playful it is. Like swimming through a blue sky filled with bubbles and bouncy clouds.

I just rediscovered Texas.

I dunno if I need to add them to the list of artists I love yet though.

Try joining last.fm and using their radio service - it'll throw up artists similar to the ones that you like. Then you can go out and buy their CDs.

Here's a link to a newly uploaded video of Foo Fighters - The Pretender....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LtFLgf1fgM0

Dir en Grey - Saku.

Might be a little heavy and a bit too japanese, but if you were cool you'd just go crazy.

Dir En Grey are awesome! I saw them live earlier this month! ^^

I really do hate arstists that feel the need to mime (spelt right?) at every possible ocassion. I mean, they are a singer so surely that's what they should do?

It's a bit shit for fans aswell if they go to see someone live and get them miming instead.

I really do hate arstists that feel the need to mime (spelt right?) at every possible ocassion. I mean, they are a singer so surely that's what they should do?

It's a bit shit for fans aswell if they go to see someone live and get them miming instead.

Are they allowed to mime on a tour? I thought it was only on TV/Movies?

Otherwise it's cheating them out of money, surely?