NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

Pets

Your point being?

please take it onto a different forum. please edit your post.

please take it onto a different forum. please edit your post.

Sorry about that. I'll keep on topic now.

I've always wanted a lemur or a chimp. They're so cool.

Lemur's are pretty nifty. I'd love to have a (tame) bush baby.

And screw the Yoshi, I'd rather have a head crab from (HL2)-one called Lemar.

I always wanted mouse. It sounds kinda cheesy, but I love mice and rats. I will ALWAYS love them.

pun intended? if yes, then i hate you, because i hate puns.

if you want to see the most cringeworthy show of your life for puns, watch cash in the attic or car booty. they are soooo bad.

If there's anybody out there with fish or have knowledge on how to keep them, can you tell me what sorta stuff do I need to be able to house them and maintain them?

Do you just mean normal gold fish? I had them for a while but they never lasted very long, so maybe I'm not the best person to answer. You'll need the tank, gravel/stones, food, a pump or something to clean them out. A little net might help and some of them bridges/signs to put in the bottom to look nice.

Do you just mean normal gold fish? I had them for a while but they never lasted very long, so maybe I'm not the best person to answer. You'll need the tank, gravel/stones, food, a pump or something to clean them out. A little net might help and some of them bridges/signs to put in the bottom to look nice.

Goldfish are crappy, and they die in like 2 seconds.

I'm thinking tropical fish, baby. :awesome:

You can't afford a tropical fish tank you're a poor student. My dad and sister have tropical fish, I'm not sure what you need though. Watch out for the fish eating each other though, and snails multiply like crazy.

You can't afford a tropical fish tank you're a poor student. My dad and sister have tropical fish, I'm not sure what everything you need though. Watch out for the fish eating each other though, and snails multiply like crazy.

Hmm, good point. I don't know that much about fish tanks, and I haven't seen this one yet, but apparantly it comes with a heater or something, so that should be alright for tropical fishies, right? God, I'm such a fish n00b.

Just checked with my sister, she said you need a tropical fish tank that has a light, a pump/filter, & heater, so that should be alright. Get a nice angel fish.

Well of course you gotta make sure that you know if you want seawater or normal water fish. Sea water fish are usually prettier, but also more expensive (and probably even more difficult to keep).

Also make sure that the fish you get are all used to the same temperature of water; some will need cold water, some warm, some something in between. You should also make sure that the pH of the water is okay for the fish (there's some tests out there you can buy in pet stores). Other than that, a light, a filter, decoration, maybe something that creates bubbles in the water (seems to add more oxygen in the water or something?), food and fish.

You can always ask people who work in the store too where you will buy your fish; they should be able to help you.

Just checked with my sister, she said you need a tropical fish tank that has a light, a pump/filter, & heater, so that should be alright. Get a nice angel fish.

Thanks, Katie and your sister. Tell her that my marriage proposal is still there, and I think she should take it. I'm an admin, you know.

Ooo, bugger. Do I have space for the fish tank? Damn, it's just one obstacle after another.

Maybe you should start with a giant snail, the tropical fish sound complicated.

I've got a Cat who is currently in my lap where he pretty much is all day ^^;; Had him for about 5 years, we got him from this family my mum knew, their mother/inlaw/grandma died and they had no where to take him so we took him in andhe's been with us ever since, hates my mum to no end after she whacked him on the nose for clawing at the wall paper runs a mile when he sees her coming.

Would Love a Turtle though, always liked them but unfortunatly never really had the room for one =/

I've got a Cat who is currently in my lap where he pretty much is all day ^^;; Had him for about 5 years, we got him from this family my mum knew, their mother/inlaw/grandma died and they had no where to take him so we took him in andhe's been with us ever since, hates my mum to no end after she whacked him on the nose for clawing at the wall paper runs a mile when he sees her coming.

awwwwwwwwww!

I want a tortoise, I saw one in the petshop for about £350.00 altogether but I can't really spend that and haven't got any room for one. I hope to get one when I have my own house though.

Can't beat a cat! I have one, sort of, she just turned up one day and I started feeding her, she's beautiful, like a little tiger.

@ Fierce_Link: Just remember you have to clean the tank, it will put you right off.

I want a tortoise, I saw one in the petshop for about £350.00 altogether but I can't really spend that and haven't got any room for one. I hope to get one when I have my own house though.

I briefly had a tortoise and I have to say I loved him! We called him simply 'Tortoise' (pronounced 'Tor-toys'). Shame his real owner found him.

Sign in to follow this