NEurope
Gaijin von Snikbah

Latest Matty Madness Mania

Matt Casamassina on visiting the SSX Blur launch party:

Luckily, I will get the chance to drink with EA's best later this week because they're throwing a sweet Blur party for all of us losers who missed the Ice Hotel. You guys should care because some MySims and original EA IP news should also come out of the event.

What could it be? A hardcore gang banging action negro dunk? Or a trip to brain lane?

If I say anything about Matt I get flamed, so I keep my mouth shut.

If I say anything about Matt I get flamed, so I keep my mouth shut.

Indeed.

Let's be honest here - why is he o-so matura about being drunk? Sorry, but everyone should know by now that bragging about being drunk on the entire net is not the beest thing. Like talking about your love-life in public.

Nothing wrong with it. People like talking about their social lives. The only people that don't like others doing it is people who can't do the same because they have no lives.

Nothing wrong with it. People like talking about their social lives. The only people that don't like others doing it is people who can't do the same because they have no lives.

Ooo, indirect burn:p .I really don't think there's much wrong with Matt, i think some people are just looking for reasons to hate him.

No...it's because it's showing off over nothing and saying stuff like "Hahah people, I'm showing off like a right cock head about hanging out with mates"?!:wtf:?!?!

I don't think that about what Matt's said though.

No...it's because it's showing off over nothing and saying stuff like "Hahah people, I'm showing off like a right cock head about hanging out with mates"?!:wtf:?!?!

But it's not showing off, he's just saying he's doing something and it's likely to be a good time. What do you talk to your friends about? It is his blog after all.

"You guys should care because it onvolves me, ME ME FUCKING ME"

Why tell us that, tell us when you actually have news, stop showing off prick!

The Bard makes a point.

This thing is Matt's blog, and normally blogs are about the person who writes it, this thing is basically Matt's myspace.

He hasn't posted this on the IGN mainsite, he's just posted random crap which are what blogs are for, only sometimes Matt may say something juicy.

So either Matt is hated for no reason or lots of people hate blogs/myspace/emo's bragging about their lives?

This didn't need a thread, it's just gonna start another flame war probably.

But it's not showing off, he's just saying he's doing something and it's likely to be a good time. What do you talk to your friends about? It is his blog after all.

Please read what people say.

I talk to mates about games, anime, things i've done; but not in a showing off way. What I'm talking about is when people put shit like:

"Wow...Last night was great; Thanks Anna, Nicole & Emma" In their MSN name or similar...It's REALLY sad.

That EA IP is a music game! I'm guessing it's a drumming game, where you use two wii-motes....

I've wanted that for AGES.

Why must there be a thread created for every time this guy does anything at all?

Editted for accuracy.

That EA IP is a music game!

EA signs on Guitar Hero's Harmonix

Electronic Arts was recently rumoured to be developing a rhythm game for Wii, and now the giant has signed a deal with Harmonix. Coincidence?

March 07, 2007 - At this year's Game Developers Conference in San Fransisco, Electronic Arts has announced a partnership with MTV Networks and Harmonix, the developer of the musical cult franchise, Guitar Hero.

The deal will see EA publish an upcoming game by Harmonix, according to Kotaku, and the production will be announced over the coming months. Alex Rigopulos, the co-founder and CEO of Harmonix, said, "Guitar Hero is just the tip of the iceberg, just the beginning of what these games can become."

Just last month, rumours pointed to EA's Montreal studio developing an exclusive rhythm game for Nintendo's Wii. No doubt the cats will be out of the bags soon

Yea, looks like a music game.

Please read what people say.

I talk to mates about games, anime, things i've done; but not in a showing off way. What I'm talking about is when people put shit like:

"Wow...Last night was great; Thanks Anna, Nicole & Emma" In their MSN name or similar...It's REALLY sad.

I wasn't talking about you mate, I was talking about the people you were referring to in that post.

Would it be out of line to create a topic where we can discuss all of Matt's activities instead of having a new thread every time he opens his mouth/keyboard?