NEurope
Caris

Eclipse

Thanks I'll take a look on those days, maybe I just haven't looked hard enough in the past.

This was awesome. I didn't have a telescope, but I have powerful binoculars and it looked phenomenal! It looked like it was within your grasp or you could reach it, like a balloon.

Woke up this morning, total cloud cover and lots of rain. Looks like we were really lucky with the weather last night.

I saw it last night while i was half drunk. I didn't take no pics, but it was a spectacular view and something i won't forget in a while

I saw it last night while i was half drunk. I didn't take no pics, but it was a spectacular view and something i won't forget in a while

same here, except i wasn't half drunk, only a quarter.

Why wasn't this eclipse as publicised as the last one in the day?

Me and my g/f watched it sat on the bench in the front yard.

It was a beautiful clear night and the stars were even more visible than usual because of the moonlight being toned down...

...go on mate...what happened then...? Did you by any chance happen to get it out?

:heh:

...go on mate...what happened then...? Did you by any chance happen to get it out?

:heh:

No....She got it out for me when we got back upstairs. (Cold exposure = shrivelled)

The rest was just animal instinct.:bouncy: