N-Europe

Tiberian Sun!

Fierce_LiNk

I think the dudes in the C&C3 thread will be getting pissed off with us Tib fans hijacking their thread. So, discuss this classic game here. :D

I had a little bash this morning. Skirmish, with 5 players on Superhead Bridge Redux. Awesome fun. It's one of these games you can just play for decades.

lol you always make a thread about TS Jim :heh: Classic game, have great memories of it and probably my favourite PC game i've ever played. I would be excited about C&C 3 but I haven't been and can't get back into PC gaming.

lol you always make a thread about TS Jim :heh: Classic game, have great memories of it and probably my favourite PC game i've ever played. I would be excited about C&C 3 but I haven't been and can't get back into PC gaming.

Hehe, I made another thread about it when the forums switched from C-E to R-E. :D

We need a game of this. Needs to be organised. I played ViPeR not long back and he annihilated me. Although, my moment of glory was when I stole his construction yard, and again when I actually BOMBED his Orca Bombers. Hahahahaha. I roffled hard at that.

err, we weren't getting pissed off, you were the only people that posted since you mentioned it.. Tiberium sun was before my age, I started with the original RA, going back I still prefer RA but I can spend quite a bit with TA as well.

err, we weren't getting pissed off, you were the only people that posted since you mentioned it..

I know, what I meant was you were probably pissed because we've hijacked the C&C3 thread with all this talk about Tib. :heh:

Twas a bit off topic, so I thought ooo new thread createage. :)