NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Excelle

Wii Play out of stock everywhere?

Hmm - I've been trying to get myself a copy of Wii Play in the UK, to get myself a spare Wiimote prior to getting the console in the near future.

The problem is - noone seems to have it! It's out of stock everywhere, even on the net. What's going on? Are Nintendo withholding the stock, or are they withdrawing Wii Play from sale with the free Wiimote?

Looking at the prices, it looks like I'd be lucky to get it for <£45 when packaged with the Wiimote :nono:

You should check your local Woolworths.. thats where i got mine.

oh and if they dont have a box on the shelf.. just go up and ask because thats what i had to do.

Unfortunately Woolies had a sign on the shelf saying that Wii Play was out of stock. Yet somehow Wii Play was still at Number 9 in their weekly charts?!

Order it from Gamplay or somewhere so when they get ttheir next batch in they'll send you one.

I too have been after it for weeks. nowhere to be found. not only is it Wii Play, I've not been able to get a Classic Controller either.

Where is the stock? I'm not starting any VC downloads until I can get one.

I got mine from Debenhams. Might want to give that a shot.

I sold Wii Play without a Wii remote for £20. Couldn't believe it.

If you can, just get the Remote. I'd go £1 extra (max) for Wii Play.

If you can, just get the Remote. I'd go £1 extra (max) for Wii Play.

I quite like Wii Play - I played it a lot around my friend's house :)

I'd rather have Trauma Center though, why is it taking so long to get over here :(

I too have been after it for weeks. nowhere to be found. not only is it Wii Play, I've not been able to get a Classic Controller either.

Where is the stock? I'm not starting any VC downloads until I can get one.

On the contrary, I've seen loads of Classic Controllers around my area (Midlands UK).

Tesco Home Plus seems to be a good place for things like that (cos no-one else thinks to go there)

Wii Play is fantastic for a £5 game. Except for the pose mii minigame. What were they thinking!

Yea I don't like that pose minigame either.

I think the Shooting one and tanks is amazing.

My mum went up to my local GAME on the 8th to see if they had any Wii Plays because the GameStation I went to didn't have any in and there was only 2 and I got the last one.Good thing I got a spare Nun-Chuck and Classic Controller on the midnight launch.

i got mine on the ntsc launch day i called and went to many places but they were all sold out or never ordered stock (unfortunatly my end of the city dosent have to many stores that sell games) finally i went to wal-mart (wich was my last resort because i hate wal-mart) and they had one copy left. i quickly went to get an employee as wal-mart keeps all there games behind glass. the attendant saw how ergant i was to get the game before someone else could they set down a box they were carrying and opened up the glass. when i got to the till i looked in the box they were carrying (it was open) and laughed.

I got one!!!

I was in a nearby town getting my car serviced, and popped into everywhere while I was waiting. The winner was Argos, who had 1 copy left. The sales assistant was a bit dejected, as he was going to have it himself :) Apparently they'd sold the only other copy they had a few hours earlier.

I can only guess that new stock is delayed to include the new thicker wriststrap model of the Wiimote (given this is a standard one).

I can only guess that new stock is delayed to include the new thicker wriststrap model of the Wiimote (given this is a standard one).

Didn't they have the thicker one from the start?

Mang, Nintendo really need to get some new stock shifted, and more evenly spread by the sounds of things. From what I've heard Wiimotes and Nunchucks are still like gold dust around my way.

I can't find those either Gaggle, i really need another Nunchuk.

This is great, it seems when a toy or game is out of stock kids actually want it more! I know Wii Play got some poor-ish reviews, but I thought it looked really great and was a little old skool in that you could just pick it up and play it.

One thing I hate about my game collection is that there are very few games these days that you can just pick up and have a quick blast on.

That game just begins to annoy me after I play it for a while and it get's fast.

Also I can't find any Wii-motes or Nun-chucks around my area.

I have to say; I haven't tried to get hold of anything but the official RGB cable...which I can't get:(

Sign in to follow this