The 1up Show/1UpYours

Stocka

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I heard about this, could be worth the wait then

EDIT: LUKE SMITH HAS LEFT 1up :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

well not yet, not until the 27th, it's going to be a massive loss for the podcast more than the show, who are they going to have to obsess over the NPD.

Yeah I heard about this, could be worth the wait then

EDIT: LUKE SMITH HAS LEFT 1up :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gutted. Even though they annoy me so much I do still like the podcast, and it'll definitely be missing something without Luke. Hopefully they'll get someone good in to replace him.

Yeah Luke can be arsehole sometimes and uses stupid arguments to try and justify some things, and he'll swear loads and sound like an immature kis, but you offset this with some of the other comments you hear from him and he is a really intelligent guy, there are rumours doing the rounds that he is off to work for Microsoft.

I really like Ryan O' Donnell from GameVideos

Shaun Elliot is funny, but he does GFW so thats not gonna happen. Probably be a different guest every week in the Have I Got News For You vein.

I wasn't that keen on Brian Interhah though. He was ok but nothing special.

New 1up Show up and ready to watch, review of Pokemon DS:

http://www.1up.com/do/minisite?cId=3145462

and 1upYours is:

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3149993

with this as the description

Well, this is it. Thanks to Shane's schedule, this is the last time Garnett, John, Shane and Luke sit together at the 1UP Yours table. It's okay to cry...no no, it's okay. On today's historic show, John explains why he's going back to Burnout Revenge, Shane ponders some Pokémon and PSP, Garnett leads a spirited March NPD debate, and Luke finally reveals where he's headed next.

so follow the links and download or do it the easy way and suscribe on itunes...

i don't want lukems to leave!!!! he's been on the network as long as i've been using it and listening to their podcasts.

suppose he is going somewhere where he'd be even happier, and starting a bungie podcast seems pretty cool, especially as M$ keep on milking the Halo cash cow, as they should tbh.

He's doing what?

Working for bungie, on a podcast, and likely I would have thought he would be doing a lot of other community work for them.

I can't stop watching Left 4 Dead it looks soooo good, the bit where your foot gets trapped under rubble and your trying to survive...god I want it! when this and Halo 3 have dropped I think I will finally have to get a 360!

Working for bungie, on a podcast, and likely I would have thought he would be doing a lot of other community work for them.

I can't stop watching Left 4 Dead it looks soooo good, the bit where your foot gets trapped under rubble and your trying to survive...god I want it! when this and Halo 3 have dropped I think I will finally have to get a 360!

I guess that's good for him, now he can stop pretending to know anything about games that aren't Halo.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah me niether, and to be fair, they all bring something different to the show, and it is a different show without Luke.

Haveb't found myself missing Luke's presence all that much. If John were to leave however....

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!